• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay so it's me again...

Nicki

Retired
I sit here typing as I devour a delicious chicken pot pie, thinking about questions regarding who I am like, "What is my mbti type?" "Do I use Fi or Fe?" "What is my favorite color-berry or lime green?" I think I'm an extravert because I honestly truly do get excited when I have a conversation with someone. It makes my day a little brighter. The thing is though, I think of initiating conversation as a chore because of the initial stages of awkwardness. I'm pretty sure I'm an intuitive because I'm all about possibilities and the future. I'm a very goal-oriented person. I love keeping track of where I am, goal wise. I post a ton of post it notes with to do lists on them to my headboard every day. My social niceties revolve more about how I would feel if I were in someone's place than anything else. I love it when people are honest about what they feel. I try to avoid being a hypocrite and I like to think I rarely am hypocritical. I think more people should attempt to be compassionate. After all, we all make mistakes, insulting/hurting someone's feelings just makes things worse. I really hate it when people are mean to people who are socially awkward. Like what's so fun about that? Why can't you just explain why you're offended and just calm the fuck down? I've been there before and I was a depressed mess of a person.

I feel like I'm coming off as preachy so I'm going to share what I think are my flaws. I can be oblivious, annoying, and very harsh when I'm a mixture of hurt/offended. I also can be a bit bossy/pushy when nobody seems to be doing anything right. I'm also 14 years old, so that might give you all a clue about my cognitive function development.

For a large part of my childhood, I was depressed and unhealthy emotionally. From the time I was 8, I kept thinking about suicide and occasionally I cut myself. I think it was caused by being an shy, book-loving outcast and maybe by the fact that my mom can be slightly abusive. Like I was a seriously irritating kid so my mom hit me a lot and I remember a few times when I was around 5-7, she beat me with a belt but I'm not sure if that's actually abusive or not. She kept saying I was possessed by the devil since the age of 6 and I can hear her playing to God many times to fix me. It was somewhat hurtful at first but now when she talks a like that, it's more of a buzzing in my ear, like the type of sound a particularly annoying mosquito makes. My dad is really annoying and I consider him well-intentioned but I just find him super irritating because he shouts constantly, horse plays way too much, and listens to his music at the highest volume possible. Like I listen to music in my room a lot too but I don't turn it up too high unless nobody's home because I know I dislike it when I can hear music from somewhere in the house in my room so he could try respecting my wishes instead of telling me to, "quit nagging". He's an ESFP by the way and my mom's an ESFJ. Now don't get me wrong, I love her because she's a very sweet and helpful person but she can be very self-righteous at times. I tried to avoid sharing/showing my feelings to both my parents because I didn't want to get hurt nor do I feel comfortable. Occasionally, I share a positive feeling with my mom but it's rare.

I'm glad to say that I'm completely healthy and happy now. I overcame my issues by learning how to accept and appreciate myself for who I am. I love life and everyone's great! So that's it, what do you guys think my mbti type is? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
No offense, but after skimming over the first paragraph, my eyes glazed over and immediately hopped down to your second post about crickets chirping. And now here we are... ;)

Nicki

Retired
Oh don't worry, I'm not offended. :p I understand how boring a wall of text can be haha.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
But, now I've read the third paragraph and I want to give you a :hug:.

I have no idea what type you are, but if your type was INFJ the first time you took the "test", that could be the type you are. In all honestly, I believe a lot of people are mistyped, and while I think MBTI is a pretty good indicator, the number of people who are archetypal, aren't as common as people think.

Edit: Based on your posts, you seem extroverted. :)

Nicki

Retired
But, now I've read the third paragraph and I want to give you a :hug:.

I have no idea what type you are, but if your type was INFJ the first time you took the "test", that could be the type you are. In all honestly, I believe a lot of people are mistyped, and while I think MBTI is a pretty good indicator, the number of people who are archetypal, aren't as common as people think.

Edit: Based on your posts, you seem extroverted. :)

Aww, that's nice of you! The tests are really unreliable for me because I've literally been every type haha. I always get high scores regarding Fi though. Thanks! Now if only other people could reply to this thread and give me some feedback...

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Now if only other people could reply to this thread and give me some feedback...

People here are too busy chattering about themselves. Just jump into other threads and let them get to know you, so they can give you their skewed opinion on who you are. iow, You know yourself better than anyone. ;)

Nicki

Retired
People here are too busy chattering about themselves. Just jump into other threads and let them get to know you, so they can give you their skewed opinion on who you are. iow, You know yourself better than anyone. ;)

Ah okay, hmm what kind of threads? That is true but honestly, I can't choose lol.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Based on how you wrote out your description of yourself and the content, you remind me of those XFXJ bloggers.

You wrote it like a story instead of a laundry list, which is what I'm very guilty of. :p

That being said, if you think you're an N (which I don't disagree with), and you think you are extroverted (which I can't really confirm/disprove), I would say you are an ENFJ. The F and J are pretty evident to me, based on the writing style, as I stated above.

You sound like a really sweet person, and I hope to see you around more! :3

Nicki

Retired
Hmm, okay, thanks a lot of your input. Like I'm still not completely sure because I never related to Fe. :/ Aww, thank you so much! Back at you!

Pinker85

You strike me as an NF. I wouldn't be able to say what variant you are, just that the tone of what your wrote struck me as NF-ish.

Sucks about your childhood. Glad to hear things are better now. :)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
How's life treating you this week? Well I hope. :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm going to chime in and say that ENFP seems about right.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you get angrier over a lack of linear logic or a lack of emotional sensitivity?
Do you relate more to appearing amiable but being distant, or appearing distant but being amiable?
Rank introvertedness on a scale of 1-10
Do you believe what is moral is contextual or is consistent, regardless of most situations?
Do you have strong emotional reactions to what you believe is right or wrong- or do you find yourself having to debate with yourself in order to discern what is truly right and wrong?
Are you perceptive?
Provocative? However you choose to take that.
Do you intentionally debate or find it happening, perhaps offending those around you.
Are you viewed as an egotist?

Nicki

Retired
Why do you guys think I'm an ENFP? Btw, thanks for replying!