• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP, INFP, ENFP?

doro

Hello!
I am not sure which my type is. First of all: I am not a native speaker. I hope you can excuse my mistakes.

Yesterday I was talking to a friend. She is a psychiatrist and wanted to type me. We just get my functions (Fi, Se, Ni, Te) and she said that only I could now my type. So I read all the descriptions about ISFP, INFP and ENFP but I am not sure.

First about ISFPs. I like sensing the world and notice differences. For example: My boyfriend used my scissors and they are in a different place on my desk.
I have also a typical style of clothes, when I was 16 everyone said: You look like an adult. I was not a "freak", just better dressed with good fabrics and colors.

About INFPs. I have a lot of principles I would never abandon. I try not to judge people but it happens very often. I love writing, philosophy but sometimes I get bored with them. It is a bit hard to explain: First I am very excited about the ideas but when I have to think them through I just get bored.

About ENFPs. I can get very enthusiastic. I do not have a lot of friends (maybe 5) but all of them say that I inspire them with my ideas and my talking. I like to start projects with them (sport, hobbies, writing, travel), but I alsways abando them for better ideas. I love debating, but I have problems with people who do not understand me and I can get very quiet.

My gut says ENFP but I am not sure.