• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

8w7 ENTP?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Could this be a thing?

He also got 7w8.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
im a 7w8. I dont think anything precludes entps from being any enneagram even though there seem to be a correlation between mbti and enneagram. But you;d expect correlations between these types of psychometric systems.

is 'he' low on P ?
how old?

etc.
Your statement was a big vague

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
It's true. I was relying more on correlation. :p

He is, comparatively, lower on the P scale. He thinks he displays more J than the ENTP description would let on, and I would agree with that - though he is still very clearly ENTP.

Currently, he is 21 years old.

Thanks for the help!

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's true. I was relying more on correlation. :p

He is, comparatively, lower on the P scale. He thinks he displays more J than the ENTP description would let on, and I would agree with that - though he is still very clearly ENTP.

Currently, he is 21 years old.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks & NP

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Does anyone else have any input? I looked more into it, and I saw that there were examples of 8w7 ENTPs.

Now I'm curious about more examples, but I figure that's another thread for another day.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think ENTJ is actually kinda common with 8s, not sure about ENTP but i imagine its not too far-fetched

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTX's come off large and in charge, so I could see it.

PurpleDawn

Jesus Christ you just gave this thread mouth to mouth resuscitation. That said, 8w7 is a relatively common enneagram for ENTPs.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If there are ENTP 8s out there, then ESFJ 5s are as common as muck. No-one would take an ENTP that seriously. It'd be like giving a toddler a machine gun.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
entp-enneagram.jpg

I thought it was pretty common and apparently it isn't unusual.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My FIL is ENTP 8w7

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
If there are ENTP 8s out there, then ESFJ 5s are as common as muck. No-one would take an ENTP that seriously. It'd be like giving a toddler a machine gun.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I kill you

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All this is bullshit guys. We can find several enneatypes in ENTJ, ENTP and so on as you all know !

This reminds me the salesman in the pet shop. I wanted to mix together vegan fish and carnivorous fish.

He told me "Don't do that, the carnivorous will eat them all" :worthy:

I asked him why and he answered me as if I was obviously a fool :" That is LOGICAL ! Never ever do this ! There have been many studies about this and NO ONE does that."

I didn't like this answer.

Well you know what, I didn't care of his "professional advice", I listened to my intuition as usual. And my intuition told me : "Go for it, it is a new experiment. My aquarius is big enough,

one kind of fish lives rather out of the water, the other kind likes to have its belly on the sand. I feel it will work."

And here I went out from the shop with 4 fish : all of them in the same aquarius.

So if you doubt of any link now between my own fish story and the story about enneatypes, just try to think "Everything is possible".

Even things that we didn't discover yet at the surface of the planet, in the sea world or about enneatypes stuffs could happen tomorrow or even tonight.

So ... just wait and see . And please, could we stop those generalities ? :offtobed: Goodnight.

NB: All my fish are still alive.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could this be a thing?

Absolutely.

Also, kudos to [MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION] for demonstrating the ESFP penchant for storytelling.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Absolutely.

Also, kudos to [MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION] for demonstrating the ESFP penchant for storytelling.

Ah ah ! May be one of my talents indeed :gleam:

But honestly, the ESFP aren't only story tellers and performers. It is just one of our many talents, like every type has its own many talents.

Don't put me into your ENTJ technical box you fool :harhar: