• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What was my type again?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definately introverted. Sometimes you seem to be a bit intuitive over sensing, but most of the times you appear as a sensor. On the forums you come across as a perceiver quite some times but many judgers often do and considering your enneagram that could also explain that. I also think you're more of a feeler than a thinker.

I'd go with ISFJ. Based pretty much on my intuitive grasp of your presence on the forum. Which doesn't make for a very strong arguement, but I'm too lazy to bring up posts and try to analyze you in detail.

That you're enneagram 9 seems like a very good fit though.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't seem very Fi to me.

ISTP?

INTP! The best type of them all!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ISTP?

Well, he isn't 15 anymore. I don't think lacking Fi bursts in a mature person constitutes as a good typing mechanism. In my experience, Fi becomes more and more subtle as people grow older. :tongue:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've answered ISFP in the past but, fwiw, I currently think you're a 9w8 ISTP, possibly eSTP.
You don't seem to be a Fi user.

wolfy

awsm
Definately introverted. Sometimes you seem to be a bit intuitive over sensing, but most of the times you appear as a sensor. On the forums you come across as a perceiver quite some times but many judgers often do and considering your enneagram that could also explain that. I also think you're more of a feeler than a thinker.

I'd go with ISFJ. Based pretty much on my intuitive grasp of your presence on the forum. Which doesn't make for a very strong arguement, but I'm too lazy to bring up posts and try to analyze you in detail.

That you're enneagram 9 seems like a very good fit though.

J doesn't fit, I can see Fe though.

ISTP?

I can't really see Fi that well either. As much as I'd like to be intp I doubt it.

Well, he isn't 15 anymore. I don't think lacking Fi bursts in a mature person constitutes as a good typing mechanism. In my experience, Fi becomes more and more subtle as people grow older. :tongue:

I am old...

Pretty much how far I got.

I've answered ISFP in the past but, fwiw, I currently think you're a 9w8 ISTP, possibly eSTP.
You don't seem to be a Fi user.

I almost always test as estp in cognitive tests lately, used to be istp, and then sometimes isfp/esfp. But yeah, I can see istp 9w8.

It's your decision, bucko. Make it.

I already chose awsm, the rest is just icing on the cake.

For real, I can see F in me. My lovableness.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Write a paragraph about your work day and a paragraph about your off day.

wolfy

awsm
[MENTION=3216]Thursday[/MENTION]

Work Day.

I work in a gym as a Personal Trainer, Gym Instructor and Lesson Instructor. I've been living in Japan for about seven years and all of my work is in Japanese. My spoken Japanese is very good and I don't have much trouble communicating, my reading and writing isn't that great and can hold me back and have me relying on others. As far as reading and writing, I am doing a Japanese proficiency test in December, level 2. I already have 3 and 4. So anyway, my work consists of designing programs for people and taking them through them, also, workmates tend to come to me for advice on design and exercise selection 'cause that is my strength. I also give studio lessons, exercise choreographed to music and not. It is fun, the choreo'd stuff. Though I don't have a lot of experience moving to music and it has taken be tons of practice to keep in time while lifting weights. It is really just a fun thing, the classes, there isn't a lot of cash involved. I just like how it keeps me fit, and when the class works, it is a lot of fun. That is about it for work I think, I'd like my own gym sometime, a hard core gym.

Day Off.

I like to relax on my day off, one ideal is a relaxing Sunday with a few beers lazing around. My body gets pretty beaten up through the week, including lessons and my own training I train 6 to 8 times a week. I have kids and I like to spend time with them, just mucking around for the most part. It is fun to go out and do something too, I like to travel and do something interesting. Mostly though my day off consists of relaxing, doing stuff with the kids or getting a few things done that need doing. But relaxing seems to be what I want most.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see Te in the first paragraph and Fi in the second. Te being empirical ambition and Fi being what you value, and how you recharge. Ni is evident because you have a defined but not too detailed picture of your ambition (last sentence, first paragraph). ISFP.

From the other thread, in hindsight, your emotional expression was warm but restrained, which is evident of Fi users. The mouth is the only thing to animate, and only slightly, whereas the whole face works in concert to express the emotion. Fi is depth and comes through in action and convictions.

ISFP