• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my servants

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Believe it or not, I have three servants at home, but I'm not too close to them, meaning I only call them when needed. But still, I can't type ALL of them!! Can you help me out?
WARNING: Bad grammar, since English isn't my primary language

Servant #1:
This one is the closest to me in relationship. And because of this, I know her a lot. She hates noisy people, and she also hate it when someone interrupts her at works. She's not too noisy, perhaps this is why she hates noisy people. She also hate someone who always whining and crybaby. She simply can't tolerate them

She likes romance-genre films, and sometimes she likes dorama (Japanese Drama) too. Instead, she doesn't like unrealistic films. She focuses on the "here-and-now", and is never say some figurative phrase. She's boring, though.

She appears warm and friendly to another person. She'd rather compliment than critique, and sometimes she's very sensitive towards other's feelings and her feelings too, as well

Beside noisy people, she also hate it when someone is lazy and not willing to work well. She simply can't stand it if someone's late. She'll keep her spaces clean and she rather follow the rules

Servant #2:
This one I don't know very well, but my father does. She's very obsessed with boys, and is rather energized by meeting people. Clutters are not a problem, but she dislike it when someone persuaded her. She enjoys being a part of the team

Like Servant #1, she also enjoys romance-genre films, and sometimes the film is based on a school teenager's life. She enjoys anime too, and tokusatsu as well. You know, she often daydreaming. She's rather weird, but I appreciate that. She's more comfortable with the unknown and something new

She can never, and would never use a logic. This make her rather illogical. Like Servant #1 (AGAIN!!!??), she'd rather compliment for someone's work rather than critique. And because she's illogical, she make decision based on feeling

Opposed from Servant #1, she's rather flexible and hates rules. She likes to "go with the flow" rather than structure. She also sometimes appears as a spontaneous-type girl (Yeah, she's 20. Believe it or not)

Servant #3:
This one is a mysterious one. She hates socializing with people, and sometimes she is more shade than sunshine. She's quiet, and the most mature servant among all, because she's the oldest. She had worked in my home since 1998, this make her one of the most experienced servant

The films she likes are thrillers, or those based on real-world. She also like some religious films, since she's Islamic and faithful to her religion. She often do shalat (I don't know in English, maybe some Indonesians know the English?). She's highly intuitive, and often speak with analogies

Like all my servants, she's rather illogical

Like Servant #1, she's rather organized and structured. She often jump on a conclusions earlier. She won't waste time, though

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Do you refer to them as Servant #1, #2 and #3? Maybe that's why you don't know them so well.

But these are my guesses,
Servant #1 ISFJ
Servant #2 EXFP
And the aptly named Servant #3 INTJ

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
I know their name, though

And yes, I refer them as Servant 1, 2, and 3 so that it'll be easier

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Tell ya what. Just send these servants to work for me for a few months and I'll get right back to you with what their types are. :D

Hotherym

MBTI Type
INFU
I'm sitting here wondering what servants are, and if I want to know. :(

alicia91

Just curious, why would you need to call a servant?

My guesses - #1 ISFJ
#2 ENFP
#3 ?

heart

heart on fire
I have so many servants around here, I gave up trying to type them.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
After the first 400, what gives?

You should look into RFID chips for them.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
After the first 400, what gives?

You should look into RFID chips for them.
That's an excellent idea. And since they're already named Servant #1, Servant #2, etc., the ID number indexing is already done for you.

Personally, I kind of get a kick out of naming all my servants after cartoon characters.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Servant #1: ISFJ
Very SJ; her need for realistic fiction, focus on the present, and general dislike of anyone she perceives as lazy are all pointers to this type. Her quiet demeanor and dislike of the more talkative points to her being an Introvert while her considerable interest in giving complements rather than critiques seems to hint at her being a feeler, or at least someone without Ti in her top tier. ISFJ with little doubt.

Servant #2: ENFP
Your statement that she has a habit of daydreaming and a collection of weird tendencies that she seems to be fairly indifferent towards greatly pushes her towards Intuition on the S-N dichotomy while her spontaneous actions seem to imply that she’s a Perceiver.

Servant #3: ISxJ
SJs are traditionalists and the extreme ability to follow a set of prescribed rules without diverting from the formula is a facet of Conscientiousness, a Big Five characteristic which also correlates with Judging. Thus an SJ is more likely to appear extremely devoted to a set of traditional religious beliefs. You already mentioned that she was non-talkative and that she has retained this behavior for the last ten years. That’d be a pretty tall order for an E so I’d most likely say that she’s an Introvert. Her genre preference for realistic fiction is perhaps most telling on the S-N divide though it’s difficult to tell what you mean by her habit of being illogical. What makes you think that?