• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some help typing me?

RisaMoccasin

Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
... I noticed something today that I thought I would share with you guys.
When I'm talking to people I don't know very well--such as you guys--I speak using very proper speech and grammar, or at least I come off as trying to speak that way, I think. Which I think may lead me to often being mistyped by other people as an ISFP.
However, when I'm talking with my friends I'm much more laid-back. Such as (this is going to be slightly uncomfortable for me to post actually...) a conversation I had with my boyfriend a few months ago regarding my birthday presents via Facebook. He's an INTP and wrote me some stories. He said "I don't think they're very good." I said "WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT BOI, THEY'RE FLAWLESS" and he goes "... WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT GURL, THEY'RE MEDIOCRE AT BEST" and I go "WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT BOI, WE READING THE SAME STORIES HURR? THEY'RE AMAZINGFUL NO ARGUING :pPPP"
I feel like my behavior in my head and around people I know very well is a lot different than posting like this online, or speaking to people I'm not very familiar with. Could this lead to mistyping, or does my behavioral differences actually relate to a certain type?

RisaMoccasin

Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
/edited out the link for the video, wasn't going to leave it up for too long for internet safety reasons. If you want to watch it and tell me what you think I am, post and I'll put it up again.

Last edited: