• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Biology/Geography teacher

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
I think she's ENFP.
But I'm not sure as I'm rather new to the MBTI.

-LOUD. Very loud. Talks constantly.
-Pays great attention to her looks. Always neat and stylish.
-Boys love her.
-She loves boys' attention.
-She catches boys' attention by talking a lot about sex. In a very direct manner.
-Worried and ashamed about aging (in her middle forties?). Talks a lot about personal issues but doesn't want to tell us her age.
-Gregarious. Almost never alone.
-Good communicator.
-Extremely enthusiastic about the subjects she is teaching. Very ecological. Angry at people who are not.
-Loves her family, always talking about her husband and son.
-Tends to get into odd, silly and dangerous situations like running away from wild animals in order to save her life or warming up a bloody moose heart in the school's microwave for teachers.
-Thrill seeker. Likes odd, silly and dangerous situations.
-Addicted to food and sex.
-Impulsive.
-Emotional.
-Scatter-brained. Forgets a lot and loses her things.
-Often late from her lessons because always gets stuck in the teachers' room talking.
-Very bright and smart. Surprisingly logical.
-Good teacher.
-Formerly worked as a scientist.
-Loves animals and children.
-Very interested in other people. Goodwill and caring radiates from her.
-Very funny, always cracking jokes.
-Always telling stories about her and her acquaintances' lives. ("Hey, now I remember! HAHAHAHA! When I was studying in university a hundred years ago, HAHAHAHA, I...)
-Nice to be with.
-Interested in humanity issues. Wants to make the world a better place. During lessons often preaches passionately about all the badness occurring in the world and how it has to be ended.
-Everyone I know consider her one of the best teachers we have in our school.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
How do you know your teacher is addicted to sex? Just wondering :devil:

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
How do you know your teacher is addicted to sex? Just wondering :devil:
Well, she has admitted :D
And she talks too much about it.

If you had some... THOUGHTS, I happen to be female :devil:

Last edited:

am_i_evil666

ha ha! i think she's ESFP. i've never seen an ENFP so open that he would answer a pupil this question, which by the way is totally inappropriate for a teacher of yours.
and also by the way, how do you know so many "things" about your teacher? :shock:

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
WOW, that's totally inappropriate.

Yep, isn't it? She's one of my favourite teachers but I think she sometimes goes too far.

Scandinavians, eh?

Ha-ha! :D

(Might be... :D)

ha ha! i think she's ESFP. i've never seen an ENFP so open that he would answer a pupil this question, which by the way is totally inappropriate for a teacher of yours.
Yes, I know.
The best thing is that she actually didn't answer a question. The thing just popped out her mouth while she was talking about... her favourite subject.

and also by the way, how do you know so many "things" about your teacher? :shock:

Every single student that has been on her lessons definitely knows the same "things".

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Hey, my purpose was to ask your opinion on what her type is, not to make you shocked because of her "things" :D

Hotherym

MBTI Type
INFU
Narcissistic (meaning, overblown self-image, not true self love) ENFP, possibly. Maybe an unusual ESFP, with the science interests. And although I can't remember the last time I met a Scandinavian who was bashful about the subject of sex, it seems a bit much, which makes it hard to tell.

My aunt is pretty typically ENFP and doesn't have that Se (extraverted sensing) aspect of being obsessed with food and sex, though she's had her fun. She's much more memory-oriented Si. She's an outspoken troublemaker otherwise.

The teacher, though, does sound quite a bit like the one ESFP I've known. Personally, I didn't like her too much due to her narcissism, so that might explain something. She, too, loved food and sex.