• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am I?

Phoenixia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
So I have an issue :shrug:- I labelled myself as an INFJ based on the last test I took a couple of weeks ago. While I was in college (a good several years ago)- when I took a test, I was an INTJ. However, :bookish: when I was looking around today for anyone who had the INTJ/INFJ issue, I found that some people have issues with tests and it's better off reading the descripts and figuring out who you are (look below):

Please don't trust the tests--even the official one claims to be correct only 70% of the time. Going by cognitive functions is, in my opinion, the only way to get it right.

Can I ask how old you are?

The main difference between INFJs and INTJs is that INFJs (usually) make decisions/see the world through values and the human element more than they do looking at things more impersonally. INTJs are the opposite. One thing I have to add, though, is that being an INFJ doesn't mean you can't see things impersonally or have a strong tendency toward logic (after all, we do have NiTi); it's about what your primary focus is.

As for the different cognitive functions, try this website: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/

I did that. So far, based on these cognitive functions, I can say that I relate to the Introverted intuition, Introverted thinking, Extraverted feeling, but I can't seem to figure out the sensing part :thinking:. Can anyone help me by giving me a personal sense of the sensing type? :puppy_dog_eyes:

Thanks a lot!

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Based on the fact that you relate to Ni, Ti, and Fe, you're most likely an INFJ, which would mean you have Extraverted Sensing as your last function. It's likely you won't have a very good grasp on it at all.

Here's a description of Se.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJs and INTJs under the rules of the book use Se or sensing last, although I am not a Jungian Functions fundamentalist. If you are one though your functions correlate better with INFJ.

Phoenixia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks a lot guys, it makes sense...[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION], is there another system you go with? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.