• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's My Type?

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
I've took the test at the Similar Minds, and it scores me IxFP, because my Sensing and Intuitive score was fifty-fifty.

All about me:
My strengths are my humors. I often say some fancy words, although it's sarcastic. I also not afraid to show myself in public. I'm the loner type, meaning I find socializing is generally tiring because I'm too shy. But once you know me, I can be very very loud, especially when I laugh.

I like to be separated from a group, meaning I prefer working alone rather than with a group of friends. But clutters and talkative people don't bother me at all, instead I like them because I can learn more from them. Parties are no matter, unless if it's boring

My weaknesses are I'm too emotional, and somewhat selfish. I also cannot use logic at all. I'm also very persuasive but I hate persuasive people. I don't know why. I also desire more attention, making me sometimes over-confident and attention-seeking. I'm overly sensitive, so don't try to mock me or else I will react emotionally

My favorite genre of films are action, supernatural and fantasy. Musicals and Comedies are no matter too. Instead, I hate romance films because it annoys me very much.

For the Sensing/Intuitive preferences, sometimes I can be concrete but sometimes can be abstract too. My Sensing side are, I choose step-by-step methods. I also not too creative. I also feel more comfortable for the known than the unknown. Besides, my Intuitive side are I'm imaginative, and you know, sometimes I lack living in reality. I'm also unique, and try to be a different person than anyone else

When dealing with problems, I focus on the people, and when asked for my opinions, I tend to compliment but sometimes I can critique if needed. I'm personally subjective but can be objective if needed. I'm mostly governed by my heart, meaning I'm afraid to hurt someone else's feeling

I don't like rules and regulations, they're gross. They annoy me a lot. Instead, I'm happy being a flexible but disorganized person. I like to "go with the flow" rather than planning. I also don't like being "caged", meaning I don't like it when someone limit me

Royal Xavier

MBTI Type
INXP
There seem to be some contradictions in that description; you're shy and find socializing tiring, and yet you're sometimes over-confident and seek attention? Also, you say that you're imaginative, but not creative...I think that anyone who is imaginative is creative in some way or another.
Maybe you're really balanced...just try to figure out which preferences have always been more natural to you.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
I don't know if I'm balanced or no, that's just the other side of me. I'm moody too...Which preferences have always been more natural to me are...Find socializing tiring and shy, maybe?

Also, the more natural to me is my imaginative side

Royal Xavier

MBTI Type
INXP
It's possible to be creative without being really "artsy"...just because you don't spend all day writing stories or painting pictures, that doesn't mean you're not creative.
Just think about it I guess, and don't be in too much of a hurry to figure out your type. I've noticed that it helps to imagine how others see you(your behavior and traits, for instance) and then think about it more carefully from your own perspective.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Would you please try this test and then post your results here?
Thanks!

http://4np.net/ddli/
When you answer each question, there are some things you should bear in mind.
  1. Base your answer on how you usually are, not just on how you were on a particular occasion.
  2. Base your answer on how you actually are, even when that differs from how you would like to be.
  3. Base your answer on how you have actually been in real situations, as opposed to how you might be in imaginary situations.
  4. Finally, remember that this is not a test. Nobody has an answer key with the right answers in it. The right answers depend upon who you are. This program does not measure degrees of normality and abnormality. It merely measures differences that may exist between normal, psychologically, healthy individuals.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
@INTJMom:
Thanks for the link!

I've done the test, and I come out as an ISFP

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
@INTJMom:
Thanks for the link!

I've done the test, and I come out as an ISFP
That's what I was expecting your result to be based on what you have said and my impression of your avatar.
If I were you, I would go with that for now.

Remember, now ISFP profile will EVER describe you 100%.
You should expect it to sound a lot like you, and maybe be about 85% accurate, since there are so many other aspects to our personality, and what makes us the way we are.

Here's a good description of ISFP:
ISFP - Introverted Feeling with Sensing

Here's another one:
http://www.iusb.edu/~sbcareer/isfp.pdf

ISFP & INFP are very similar.
Here is a brief description of the shared traits.
The 16 MBTI Personality Types - INFP AND ISFP