• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So, I took the Cognitive Function test. Am I kicked out of the INTP club, now?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, based on your answers, INTP seems pretty obvious.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15722]herbpixie[/MENTION]: You seem a lot like me, except I'm a lot more mystical. This thread has helped me figure myself out more. It seems like I said a lot of the things you did in my thread, and for some reason people said different things in response. Maybe I should have posted my reasons for the CF results. Or not gotten as bothered by the possibility that being another type than I thought would mean all my arguments could be invalid. It's not like people think I'm a boy when I'm really a girl or something.

This has been very educational.

herbpixie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The way you're taking apart and analyzing each question of the test points to INTP. :D
Yeah, based on your answers, INTP seems pretty obvious.

Heh. I figured, but I wanted other opinions. Thanks for reading and replying.

herbpixie: You seem a lot like me, except I'm a lot more mystical. This thread has helped me figure myself out more. It seems like I said a lot of the things you did in my thread, and for some reason people said different things in response. Maybe I should have posted my reasons for the CF results. Or not gotten as bothered by the possibility that being another type than I thought would mean all my arguments could be invalid. It's not like people think I'm a boy when I'm really a girl or something.

This has been very educational.

You are definitely more mystical, but I've explored alternative spiritual paths. I've identified as atheist for most of my life, but I like the idea of spirituality, and I think that it can be beautiful. I think that posting my reasons behind my answers helped since I found some of the questions to be worded in an odd manner. I wasn't always certain exactly what was being asked. I'm glad the thread was helpful to you. :)