• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can someone verify if I am ENTJ or ESTJ or neither?

RomanceIsDead

Enneagram
Hey guys. It's been years now and I think I am getting close to finally knowing myself. I just want someone to help me figure out if I am intuitive or sensing. There is also a distinct possibility that I am not Judging.

I know all the differences and nuances between iN and S, but for some reason I can not tell which one is more me. It's relatively easy for me to see it in others. Now I realize that this is Si versus Ni, so how can I tell if I am using Ni or Si?