• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can someone help me!?

ArpeggiatingCantata

MBTI Type
BUTT
Enneagram
I need help but i've tried writing threads before and no one responds, i'm thinking because I make them too long so........ If you can help me tell me, and ask any questions that'd make it easy so that I don't over write? Thanks!
Hopefully this works better.
-.-

A

Anew Leaf

Bullet points are my favorite thing on the entire planet.

:3

What seems to be the problem?

ArpeggiatingCantata

MBTI Type
BUTT
Enneagram
Bullet points are my favorite thing on the entire planet.

:3

What seems to be the problem?

Aha :)
The problem is............ I want to figure out my type... I've cut out most types, but i'm stuck between a few of them and it's partly due to me not being able to remember a lot of my past. Not sure if I blocked it out or not but yeah, parts of it are a real blur. I want to know what would be useful to type me. I've written threads with no response because I include a lot of information, that obviously people don't want to read.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aha :)
The problem is............ I want to figure out my type... I've cut out most types, but i'm stuck between a few of them and it's partly due to me not being able to remember a lot of my past. Not sure if I blocked it out or not but yeah, parts of it are a real blur. I want to know what would be useful to type me. I've written threads with no response because I include a lot of information, that obviously people don't want to read.

Have you made a "type me" thread"... might help to have added poll.

Oh right...just seen it... will check it out...
disregard above.

ArpeggiatingCantata

MBTI Type
BUTT
Enneagram
Have you made a "type me" thread"... might help to have added poll.

Oh right...just seen it... will check it out...
disregard above.

Yeah it's the one that talks about "Making sense of this all." It's the most accurate one.. Disregard the other one. :3 Well the other wan't really a type me thread, but meh.