• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

5w6 ISTP Vs. 5w4 INTP

S/N

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Holy Grail of Gandalf illuminates the Divine Destiny of God, the living Creative Force, channeling the controlled chaos of water, fire, frost, lightning, and light, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly awakening to all perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, programming new laws into the Existential Game, magically manifesting dreams by focused willpower into the shape shifting world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, the crowning ascension besides Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon.

G

Ginkgo

I can't say I know much about the loops.

Loops just mean someone is in a state of excessive dominant-tertiary interaction. "Excessive" is entirely relative to how an observer wants another to contort themselves for them, which is a pointless and selfish desire.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Loops just mean someone is in a state of excessive dominant-tertiary interaction. "Excessive" is entirely relative to how an observer wants another to contort themselves for them, which is a pointless and selfish desire.

Ahh thanks. So I guess that means that I could go into an Si-Ti loop. That sounds pretty ugly.

Wouldn't you have to know someone well, like in their normal state, in order to know when or if they are stuck in a loop ?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree that you do not seem like an INTP, or any Ne type, for that matter. Your thoughts do not run in Ne patterns... they work inside-out, which is much more Ni. INxJ 5w6 seems reasonable. ISTP seems more plausible than INTP, but unlikely. Is there any chance of INFJ? I also tend towards 6 over 4 because of your clear attraction towards mastermind mentors and quotes.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree that you do not seem like an INTP, or any Ne type, for that matter. Your thoughts do not run in Ne patterns... they work inside-out, which is much more Ni. INxJ 5w6 seems reasonable. ISTP seems more plausible than INTP, but unlikely. Is there any chance of INFJ?

T is my biggest preference, I is also obvious, but P and N are negotiable, so no, not INFJ. Either ISTP, INTP, or INTJ. Thanks for the suggestion though.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How do you feel about Se?

Extraverted Sensing occurs when we become aware of what is in the physical world in rich detail. We may be drawn to act on what we experience to get an immediate result. We notice relevant facts and occurrences in a sea of data and experiences, learning all the facts we can about the immediate context or area of focus and what goes on in that context. An active seeking of more and more input to get the whole picture may occur until all sources of input have been exhausted or something else captures our attention. Extraverted Sensing is operating when we freely follow exciting physical impulses or instincts as they come up and enjoy the thrill of action in the present moment. A oneness with the physical world and a total absorption may exist as we move, touch, and sense what is around us. The process involves instantly reading cues to see how far we can go in a situation and still get the impact we want or respond to the situation with presence.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The meaning of life is the quest for the Holy Grail of Merlin, illuminating the Divine Destiny of becoming God, the living Force of Creation, channeling the controlled chaos of water, fire, frost, lightning, and light, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes and awakening the mind to all perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci, magically manifesting dreams, focusing willpower upon the shape shifting world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, springing the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, the crowning ascension besides Cosmic Master Melchizedek, Nikola Tesla, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, our Creator.

G

Ginkgo

The meaning of life is the quest for the Holy Grail of Merlin, illuminating the Divine Destiny of becoming God, the living Force of Creation, channeling the controlled chaos of water, fire, frost, lightning, and light, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes and awakening the mind to all perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci, magically manifesting dreams, focusing willpower upon the shape shifting world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, springing the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, the crowning ascension besides Cosmic Master Melchizedek, Nikola Tesla, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, our Creator.

Are you having fun?

F

figsfiggyfigs

RPTRWZRD is the shit. He should be XXXX, the Deity of Jung types.

Edit: I don't know wtf I just watched, but I liked it.

Cold Roses

I am hearing a whole lot of Mass Effect 3 happening in there, jumbled with many other elements. That's my take on this. I may have never ridden a train on down the line you're traveling on, Raptorwizard, but I approve of this mess for some reason. Carry on, I guess. I have far too limited understanding of MBTI at this stage to be accurate, but my gut is telling me that what I am seeing here is not Ni.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The meaning of life, the quest of Albert Einstein for the Creative Force and the Holy Grail Vortex of Nikola Tesla sparks the immortal journey of Divine Destiny, the White Hole of Creation and Light and the Black Hole of Darkness and Destruction, the voice of hyperspace, controlling the cosmos and chaos of water, fire, frost, and lighting, channeling the electric fluids of the Ether, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, ripping the fabric of space and time, opening gateways to every possible plane of existence within the quantum realm of the infinite multiverse, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes of knowledge and awakening the mind of wisdom to all conscious perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci and the prophetic revelations of Isaac Newton, magically manifesting dreams by focused willpower, shape shifting the physical world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, freely flying away, becoming one with the inscrutable source of Baruch Spinoza and from which springs the Perfect All of Gottfried Leibniz, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, sprouting the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, above and beyond the loftiest levels of the Tree of Life, the crowning ascension besides the Creator, Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, the Final Fate of God.

Random question: what separates a 5w6 from a 5w4, and what separates ISTPs, INTPs, and INTJs?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You sound like Matrix' Architect on crack.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You sound like Matrix' Architect on crack.

Thanks, I will take that as a complement! The Architect is the ultimate title reserved solely for us INTPs! After, God, the Creator, was the Architect behind the design of existence.