• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

another what's my friend's type thread

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm thinking ESFP
talks all the time
loves to shop
knits
theatrical
notices minute details in things
always late for everything (mostly because he changes 5 or 6 times before he's satisfied)
very moralistic
religious
doesn't drink because he's not 21 (That's his reason)
doesn't smoke pot or other drugs because he's not interested
really interested in foreign languages and countries
loves design
the style of comedy he likes is like strangers with candy or little britain

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could be true if female not if male imo

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Usually the exfps I've known break the rules frequently at that age.

plastic

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESFP is Se > Fi > Te > Ni
ESFJ is Si > Fe > Ti > Ne

An extroverted sensor would be much more open to new experiences. Your friend's adherence to religion and the law is the epitome of Si driven by Fe - going with honored traditions for the good of the group. Involvement in theater fits, since extroverted feelers are much more likely to go out and perform than introverted feelers. The love of shopping and lateness point to P, but both can be explained by a meticulous attention to his appearance, which isn't a uniquely P trait.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

An extroverted sensor would be much more open to new experiences. Your friend's adherence to religion and the law is the epitome of Si driven by Fe - going with honored traditions for the good of the group. Involvement in theater fits, since extroverted feelers are much more likely to go out and perform than introverted feelers. The love of shopping and lateness point to P, but both can be explained by a meticulous attention to his appearance, which isn't a uniquely P trait.

ok I guess when typing him I was so focused on how much he noticed the external world. Either way I'm not going to stop being his friend.

R

Riva

An extroverted sensor would be much more open to new experiences. Your friend's adherence to religion and the law is the epitome of Si driven by Fe - going with honored traditions for the good of the group.

Adhering to religion and the law sounds very Si ish but not always so. The friend not having reasons to challenge the religion and never having reasons to rebel against the rules could be the reason to adhere to both.

Involvement in theater fits, since extroverted feelers are much more likely to go out and perform than introverted feelers.

This could be true. Not entirely sure since I have never associated theater actors/actresses. Reasons for expression are never in relation to Fe or Fi though I have read.

The love of shopping and lateness point to P, but both can be explained by a meticulous attention to his appearance, which isn't a uniquely P trait.

Love for shopping is 'P'??? I hate shopping. Arghhhhhh! And I have never met an ESFJ who is EVER late.

Overall I would say you've made some good points in favour of ESFJ. Taking the point apart it could be proven otherwise. The OPs description isn't long enough.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seems like an ESFP to me.

Could use more info though.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
is interested in fashion design or any type of design really but especially fashion design
i swear on my grandmothers' graves that he is straight

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm thinking ESFP
talks all the time
loves to shop
knits
theatrical
notices minute details in things
always late for everything (mostly because he changes 5 or 6 times before he's satisfied)
very moralistic
religious
doesn't drink because he's not 21 (That's his reason)
doesn't smoke pot or other drugs because he's not interested
really interested in foreign languages and countries
loves design
the style of comedy he likes is like strangers with candy or little britain
My guess is ENFP but depends on the design of he is an Se/Ne dominant. Where does he get his ideas from?