• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please!

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok - i will stand out everything i know about myself related to MBTI types and you can give me your suggestion:

Feelings:

- moods of other people affect me even if they wanna leave me out of it. i just pick up and i am aware of the bad or good feelings other people provoke in me.
- i often don't have nerves for conflicts and i wanna make thing clear and have my relationships with people go well. i don't like to fight with them for no reason.
- im attracted when i can discuss a topic with people and we have the same opinion
- i only express my clear opinion when i am especially on good term with taht person and when i see i won't go too impulsive with them. But when i do express i say my words and it's usually my own personal view of another person or a subject. I express when i have strong opinion only and if it's really necessarily and i can't keep quite.

Logic:

- i am not overly systematic. I usually can have an insight about a system but i do things how i feel they will go best.
- i don't go by some formula towards people and i approach individually to everybody. i can clearly see what is the best approach but i can disregard it if i see o find smth badly wrong in smth that person said or done.
- i usually have my own view on things and i liek to form my individual opinion.

Social:

- i am and am nto social.
- i don't enjoy too many acquaintanceship... i like my close friends and don't feel too comfortable when have to be around to many people i dont know well cuz i can't express deeper things about me.
- on the other hand i like to spend time with people but i like to have my time to do my things and that is great need to do my own things.

Organization:

- im usually disorganized. but i do want some kind of an order when im working on smth. i do make plans but i change them towards how situation goes.
- i am sometimes mad when i have a plan and someone messes it up but i get comfortable about it in a minute. i like it when i just let things flow.
- im messy and sloppy.
- i am attracted to people who are organized on the other hand. Seems like they can do smth i can't.

other traits: very absent-minded, enjoy fantasies, i can go away in my thought whenever i want, easily distracted

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, INFP.

thanks for your response
i was kinda recently doubting in my types and noticed i am complete introverted feeler...i read smth on Fe and Fi and thought...wtf i can't have Fe anywhere when you look at this closely

i was typed before as an ENTP and INTP but thous profiles seemed to me like they are a bit sterile for me...they never described me from what i am but for what i wanna be...
so i got doubts ...and now i described myself as i really functions and it turns out i can really only be INFP and that type is the closest thing to me.
I wanted to avoid this time many questions and functions and to show what i am really like as a person. Turns out - the fact i always felt INFP-ish from the start, was true.

Thank ya for your answer - if anybody has some complains to add ill be glad to hear them. I am always for more introspection :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
thanks for your response
i was kinda recently doubting in my types and noticed i am complete introverted feeler...i read smth on Fe and Fi and thought...wtf i can't have Fe anywhere when you look at this closely

i was typed before as an ENTP and INTP but thous profiles seemed to me like they are a bit sterile for me...they never described me from what i am but for what i wanna be...
so i got doubts ...and now i described myself as i really functions and it turns out i can really only be INFP and that type is the closest thing to me.
I wanted to avoid this time many questions and functions and to show what i am really like as a person. Turns out - the fact i always felt INFP-ish from the start, was true.

Indeed, many of the things that you mentioned in your op strongly indicate an Fi mindset.

Thank ya for your answer

You're welcome :yes:

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Can anybody maybe see my enneagram from this...i kinda have troubles finding my type in enneagram :D

Conflict avoidance points to 9, emphasis on self-expression points to 4. I'd read both those profiles and see which one worked better. What would you say your basic fears and desires are? Would you rather forge and express a unique identity or do you look for inner calm and peace of mind?

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Conflict avoidance points to 9, emphasis on self-expression points to 4. I'd read both those profiles and see which one worked better. What would you say your basic fears and desires are? Would you rather forge and express a unique identity or do you look for inner calm and peace of mind?

well i would say it's kinda both - but i think inner piece is the most important thing to me. I don't believe that if i am not peaceful and in the right place with my mind that i can do much good. On the other hand when someone tells me i am different and unique, i feel such a protection over my personal identity.
I did read both profiles before and i think i am smth like 9w1 the most. In tri-type i turned out to be 9w1 5w4 4w5
I personally fear mostly the conflict on when i unintentionally provoke an argument, i always settle myself down to lower the tensions. On the other hand i can provoke an argument if i feel that smth will be endangered if i don't. If i think it's for an actual peace later - i won't feel comfortable but i will do it. That's when i feel smth is hurting me and it's not right.
But in general i want to moderate things and to do the balance, but in the same time i wanna point out from others. I would hate to be just one person in a crowd and i like the ways to express myself.
When i looked at the childhood of the types - type 4 has my childhood. But type 9 has my present and some very strong characteristics of mine.

I can see myself in both of them.

I share your tri-type in a different order (5w4 4w5 9w1) and have had a very hard time deciding which one I actually was because as you said, I identify with all of them in only slightly varying degrees.

That's kind of what tipped me off towards 9w1 since 9's often find it so easy to identify closely, even merge with so many people and types that they can't really say what defines them uniquely.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I share your tri-type in a different order (5w4 4w5 9w1) and have had a very hard time deciding which one I actually was because as you said, I identify with all of them in only slightly varying degrees.

That's kind of what tipped me off towards 9w1 since 9's often find it so easy to identify closely, even merge with so many people and types that they can't really say what defines them uniquely.

i read this about nine...that it's hard to type them...
i am also kinda thinking did the bad experience with people push me to be 9?
in some periods of my life i can see myself as 4 and 9 in the same time. But i did always wanted harmony and for everybody to get along.
so it's kinda my inner desire so i would go with 9 before 4.
My friend is an ISFP type 4 and her drive for individuality is quite stronger then mine. So i would say i am probably 9.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok i decided also to try thous 20 question to see if someone has smth to add on my type, enneagram, variant...

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
just inspecting really :)

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
What i want is to have enough to live of, to do what i love to do and to stay dedicated to things i love most and am interested in most, even if it's not my obligation. I usually spin my plans around the person i love (my romantic partner, i come across as romantic person). I yearn for never loosing my ability to daydream and have my own world. I yearn for close people and to follow what i believe in (cuz i can't really go against it).

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
There are some of my moods i like very much and enjoy them the most. The best i feel daydreaming and what increased my general mood is a significant person i care the most for.
I feel at my finest to have people also to share with my ideals and knowing people told me they appreciate me and accept me for who i am.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
criticism usually. i often kinda feel im not really the best at smth but on the other hand i can have good amount of self-confidence sometimes. Depends on my day really.
people looking down on me and betrayal makes me feel mad.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
i usually have a feeling for what is best to do and i like to consult with others as well to share opinions. But it spins around people first and then pro-cons but pro-cons don't have too much of an impact, if there is more cons and the person is important im looking at resolving cons cuz of the person.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I don't believe in complete control of the oucome so i don't care about it a lot. But having a feeling im being productive and doing well is what's important to me and outcome is a reward to me.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
This will sound strage - daydreaming really. Good daydream or laugh with a close friend.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
to theorize and to understand.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
well - im not really organized person. But if i wanna do smth i can come across as decisive and i put in an action to do things, then i can get organized. Depends of how much is the thing important to me i can be organized or not. But i can control myself if i want and care enough and go into organization.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

what makes sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

i do both actually - i like to be on a side keeping to myself but i am affected by the atmosphere sometimes, I know people can't always feel the most comfortable but i like to entertain when talking and do jokes...like to feel comfortable and make others feel that way around me.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

oh i create speech for the most trivial things lol
and one on one

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Nice words mean a lot to me and i tend to trust people and judge them according to their words. But if actions speak contrary it makes me mad and consider thous people or hypocritical or unaware of themselves.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I feel bad saying no often. I would probably be "i can do both" but i don't like to refuse someone just cuz i wanna stay home cuz that can wait and sometimes people can't wait. So i choose to go so i am not rude and i don't want them to think im disregarding them.
But if no one calls i feel really well staying and home and watching my favorite show. Maybe i would sometimes make up an excuse for people.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

jumpy and worried and i loose concentration. It drives me insane. Close friends can read it on me but my friends tell em that in front of others i don't know well i can control it really easily and my facial expression as well. Plus i don't like to share my worries with just about anybody. With friends i am mostly trying to do it cuz i feel it's a right thing to do that you know a lot about each other when close. But words often struggle not to get out of me.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Selfish and pushing me to open up when i can't. Two-faced and mean for no reason, inconsiderate.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I usually like psychology talk but not in a formal way. I like talking about general trait people have, discussing my personal preferences, interests. I enjoy conversation when people tolerate differences we have.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?

Politics, what's happening currently in the world, real life is not my stronger side.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

Depends on people. Close people consider my talkative and choleric, but ones who don't know me see me as withdrawn and phlegmatic. Close ones know im romantic - other people are shocked when they hear it.
Also i sometimes feel my close friends can percieve wrongly some things about me. When im not making comments on their story it's cuz i wanna listen more and don't understand i don't like things to be pushed or someone to push me. They see me as agreeable and that is true. As emotional if they know me really well.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I wanna spend the day with my interests and thoughts, talk to my boyfriend and go out tonight. But most of the day i would like to spend at home and in my head really and to have a nap and forget about worries. It's mostly about my inner peace on that day.

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok i decided also to try thous 20 question to see if someone has smth to add on my type, enneagram, variant...

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
just inspecting really :)

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
What i want is to have enough to live of, to do what i love to do and to stay dedicated to things i love most and am interested in most, even if it's not my obligation. I usually spin my plans around the person i love (my romantic partner, i come across as romantic person). I yearn for never loosing my ability to daydream and have my own world. I yearn for close people and to follow what i believe in (cuz i can't really go against it).

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
There are some of my moods i like very much and enjoy them the most. The best i feel daydreaming and what increased my general mood is a significant person i care the most for.
I feel at my finest to have people also to share with my ideals and knowing people told me they appreciate me and accept me for who i am.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
criticism usually. i often kinda feel im not really the best at smth but on the other hand i can have good amount of self-confidence sometimes. Depends on my day really.
people looking down on me and betrayal makes me feel mad.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
i usually have a feeling for what is best to do and i like to consult with others as well to share opinions. But it spins around people first and then pro-cons but pro-cons don't have too much of an impact, if there is more cons and the person is important im looking at resolving cons cuz of the person.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I don't believe in complete control of the oucome so i don't care about it a lot. But having a feeling im being productive and doing well is what's important to me and outcome is a reward to me.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
This will sound strage - daydreaming really. Good daydream or laugh with a close friend.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
to theorize and to understand.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
well - im not really organized person. But if i wanna do smth i can come across as decisive and i put in an action to do things, then i can get organized. Depends of how much is the thing important to me i can be organized or not. But i can control myself if i want and care enough and go into organization.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

what makes sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

i do both actually - i like to be on a side keeping to myself but i am affected by the atmosphere sometimes, I know people can't always feel the most comfortable but i like to entertain when talking and do jokes...like to feel comfortable and make others feel that way around me.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

oh i create speech for the most trivial things lol
and one on one

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Nice words mean a lot to me and i tend to trust people and judge them according to their words. But if actions speak contrary it makes me mad and consider thous people or hypocritical or unaware of themselves.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I feel bad saying no often. I would probably be "i can do both" but i don't like to refuse someone just cuz i wanna stay home cuz that can wait and sometimes people can't wait. So i choose to go so i am not rude and i don't want them to think im disregarding them.
But if no one calls i feel really well staying and home and watching my favorite show. Maybe i would sometimes make up an excuse for people.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

jumpy and worried and i loose concentration. It drives me insane. Close friends can read it on me but my friends tell em that in front of others i don't know well i can control it really easily and my facial expression as well. Plus i don't like to share my worries with just about anybody. With friends i am mostly trying to do it cuz i feel it's a right thing to do that you know a lot about each other when close. But words often struggle not to get out of me.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Selfish and pushing me to open up when i can't. Two-faced and mean for no reason, inconsiderate.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I usually like psychology talk but not in a formal way. I like talking about general trait people have, discussing my personal preferences, interests. I enjoy conversation when people tolerate differences we have.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?

Politics, what's happening currently in the world, real life is not my stronger side.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

Depends on people. Close people consider my talkative and choleric, but ones who don't know me see me as withdrawn and phlegmatic. Close ones know im romantic - other people are shocked when they hear it.
Also i sometimes feel my close friends can percieve wrongly some things about me. When im not making comments on their story it's cuz i wanna listen more and don't understand i don't like things to be pushed or someone to push me. They see me as agreeable and that is true. As emotional if they know me really well.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I wanna spend the day with my interests and thoughts, talk to my boyfriend and go out tonight. But most of the day i would like to spend at home and in my head really and to have a nap and forget about worries. It's mostly about my inner peace on that day.
INFP; pretty certain. Hmm... you and your dad must have some interesting clashes at home. :)

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP; pretty certain. Hmm... you and your dad must have some interesting clashes at home. :)

you think??? it's like talking to a wall - im rather confused when we are talking - mother is an ISTJ so that doesn't make anything better. Granny is an ESFJ so it's easier to talk to her.
But we do clash indeed to be honest - it's very simple disconnect - we treat life differently.
i think i know best how is to be only N person in the middle of SJs and major sensors hahaha

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
you think??? it's like talking to a wall - im rather confused when we are talking - mother is an ISTJ so that doesn't make anything better. Granny is an ESFJ so it's easier to talk to her.
But we do clash indeed to be honest - it's very simple disconnect - we treat life differently.
i think i know best how is to be only N person in the middle of SJs and major sensors hahaha
Same. ^^

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
You are an INFP with a sexual variant. Not sure what enneatype though.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
What are your variants though? I'm pretty sure you are sexual first.

Im pretty sure of it myself...i think i am primarily sexual one
i would go with sx/sp if i have to choose two of them
if one - sx
i think im the least so variant