• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type senza

What type do you think I am? Jungian type, enneagram, instinctual variants, socionics ... whatever, give me what you've got!

If this is inadequate information (which it is for people who don't know me), I'll answer questions that help fill in the blanks.

Please, and thanks.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP! and 4w5. You definitely seem more N than S to me.

R

Riva

IxxP
I am pretty sure that you are an IxxP. And I believe you are certain of those two letter more than any other.

F Vs T
And regarding F Vs T I would select F. If you are an IXTP you have to be one with extremely well developed Fe. But you tend to have Fi than Fe. So IxFP it is.

N Vs S
I would definitely vote for INFP over ISFP on any given day. Though laid back both types are ISFPs tend to be a bit too laid back even if they have to go on the offensive. On the contrary INFPs would punch and punch hard when they have to. Sometimes even when they don't have to. ISFPs lack that punch but INFPs have it. You have it Senza.

So INFP for you.

Regarding your enneagram type I am not certain since I am new to it :).

A

Anew Leaf

What type do you think I am? Jungian type, enneagram, instinctual variants, socionics ... whatever, give me what you've got!

If this is inadequate information (which it is for people who don't know me), I'll answer questions that help fill in the blanks.

Please, and thanks.

INFP.

4w?

One of the few on here that reads true to me as such.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm gonna guess INFP 4w3 sx/sp

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A lot of times I think you're an INFP 9, may feel more ISFP in your laid back times. The Si and potential 8 wing may give you a bit of that rough edge, INFP- brand Fi giving you that sense of idealism. I don't know if you've ever thought of yourself as a 9, but who does around here? :laugh:

It's like you're an INFP 4w5 who isn't quite at the intensity level of the INFP 4w5 if you know what I mean... Maybe 4w3 could be an option, too... Maybe blind to the threeness being a 4 and feeling different from others. You are pretty striving as far as I can see.

edit: oh, and sp/so... cool as a cucumber!

I see elements of phleg, mel, and choleric

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I was kind of skeptical of the S as well. When I first talked to you I thought that you were an ENFP, which is usually a clear sign of someone being INFP. Type 4 too, but I could see either wing working.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Senza is my favourite type of INFP. The kind that, once crossed, will cut you.

My favorite: INFP. 4w5.

If INFP 4w5's are your favourite, I am seriously beginning to question your taste, woman.

[/obligatory bitching about INFP 4w5s]

ISTP, 6w7, sx-sp, ISTj.

Thanks, I think you're pretty cool too.

A lot of times I think you're an INFP 9, may feel more ISFP in your laid back times. The Si and potential 8 wing may give you a bit of that rough edge, INFP- brand Fi giving you that sense of idealism. I don't know if you've ever thought of yourself as a 9, but who does around here? :laugh:

It's like you're an INFP 4w5 who isn't quite at the intensity level of the INFP 4w5 if you know what I mean... Maybe 4w3 could be an option, too... Maybe blind to the threeness being a 4 and feeling different from others. You are pretty striving as far as I can see.

edit: oh, and sp/so... cool as a cucumber!

I see elements of phleg, mel, and choleric

I actually think I'm a 9 as well. I'm really interested in why people seem to think I'm a 4 since that seems to be the general consensus. The thing that sticks out at me for 9 is that the integration/disintegration pathways make sense (they also make a lot of sense for 5) and they don't for 4. I'm not really sure how someone would integrate into 1 and I am pretty sure I don't disintegrate to 2.

How very astute of you.

G

Glycerine

INFP 9w1 or 1w9, leaning towards 9. I have never associated you w/ being an e4 INFP.

Starry

I actually think I'm a 9 as well. I'm really interested in why people seem to think I'm a 4 since that seems to be the general consensus. The thing that sticks out at me for 9 is that the integration/disintegration pathways make sense (they also make a lot of sense for 5) and they don't for 4. I'm not really sure how someone would integrate into 1 and I am pretty sure I don't disintegrate to 2.

It's weird because there are two people on this site I can think of off the top of my head...that have their type listed as INFP 4w5...that I actually believe are ISFP 9w8s...but with you the opposite is true. There's something very distinct to me with regards to the ISFP 9w8 that I haven't really thought my way through so I shouldn't really be posting this... still if you identify more with the intergration/disintergration pathways of the 9 then I would definitely look at that.