• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me, please! Confused NF...

Your opinion:

• INFJ

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• Total voters

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hahahahaha, I see...
But I have to say that the part of not letting myself be corrupted by outside forces and preserving a strong sense of individuality is a blatant characteristic about me too... Oh my God, I stick to what I believe so strongly that it's difficult to convince me to follow another path, or to be another way! People call several times "incorruptible". Can it be also a characteristic of introversion?
No this is merely conviction and integrity - something that isn't related to type. Stubbornness is a INFJ trait though... :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ sounds about right I'd say.

I don't know, I guess it just seems contradictory to this statement:

It's pretty clear that Fi and Fe are pretty conflicting in strange ways eh? I see FJs as going along with others' values like this yet also they feel a pull from Ti for consistency if something seems a bit off.

SilentNight

INFJ sounds about right I'd say.

It's pretty clear that Fi and Fe are pretty conflicting in strange ways eh? I see FJs as going along with others' values like this yet also they feel a pull from Ti for consistency if something seems a bit off.

Yes, exactly. It happens to me. :)