• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Help :O

doomedllamaguy

Enneagram
Hello, I was just wondering if I could get some help typeing me.

Extravert and Introverted - almost possitive i'm an introvert. Around people I dont know i'm very quite and almost never approch someone first. I have a small group of friends, and very rarely find the clubs, bars, and partys they go to enjoyable, perfering the night long drives to no where inparticular. I spend a lot of time alone, either lost in my own head, reading or painting or building Warhammer models.

N/S - Not particularly creative, the most creative thing I do is painting model kits. I tend to perfer learning new things by doing them. I solve problems by working through facts until I understand the problem. I tend to read between the lines and remeamber things more of how I felt about them than what may have accually happened. I don't care much about the future, more worried in the here and now. When making desions I try thinking about them, but I always defer to my gut when ever it tells me something.

T/F - I'm not entirely sure what i'm supposed to say for this one, but I understand my emotions and where they come from very easily, and if I don't, I spend time alone reflecting to better understand them. I also understand other peoples emotions and have the ability to make people relax, and feel calm, and people naturally trust me with there feelings and proplems. In my group, I play mediator, as I am able to look at both sides of a conflict objectivly, and can help others reach a compromise, taking in both sides feelings and the accual facts of the matter.
However, I can tend to give advice that tends more towards solving the problem first and then dealing with the emotional fallout after. This along with my objecticism, can make me seem cold to people who don't know me well.

P/J - Not lazy, just preoccupied, I swear :p. I'm more intrested in starting and finnishing tasks that I enjoy than say, what people tell me to do. I will put off what other people tell me are more important than things that intrest me. Fairly intresting in math class when I would not do anything except stats and do so well in it that I'll get the credit. Organization is tricky. I am usually unorganized in most things, simply putting things where I want to, where I'll find them later or by my own twisted internal organization scheme, but there are a few things I am entensly organized with, mostly to do with my limited math related interests. When I make a desion, I stick with it, I don't like to say I'll do something then not. But I like to keep my options open as to HOW I'll do it. I dont tend to keep a schedule.

Not sure what else to say, writing this out helped a lot, pretty sure I know what people will say.

I'll awnser any questions you guys have. Thanks!

doomedllamaguy

Enneagram

When I finnished writing my post, I figured that. I don't know how much I want to believe it. I don't think I'm anywhere near creative enough. Although my childhood was filled with spontanous fits of drawing, painting, or photograghy, but for the past 5 odd years I've taken next to no intresest with anything creative.

I still think my decisions are made more objectively than with my own feelings. I suppose constantly scoreing INTP on everytest I take doesnt help me. :p

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I finnished writing my post, I figured that. I don't know how much I want to believe it. I don't think I'm anywhere near creative enough. Although my childhood was filled with spontanous fits of drawing, painting, or photograghy, but for the past 5 odd years I've taken next to no intresest with anything creative.

I still think my decisions are made more objectively than with my own feelings. I suppose constantly scoreing INTP on everytest I take doesnt help me. :p

F's can be objective, but you could be ISTP. Also, ISFPs don't necessarily have to be creative. They use Se, after all, not Ne. Ne generates possibilities and ideas, while Se just observes from the surroundings. :yes: