• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Contextual phototyping.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I've noticed that phototyping is becoming popular recently. I was wondering what, if any, the difference that context in which the photo was taken impacted the type that was guessed.

The first photo is myself just out of Basic training, wearing my wonderfully stylish Air Force issue glasses, the second was this past summer when I was re roofing the garage with my father.

What types would you guess for each picture? What types would you guess for them knowing they are the same person?

("Fugly" is not a type by the way :nono: )

Taberculosis

MBTI Type
ISTJ
ISTJ or INTJ for the first. I think I read a lot of ISTJ's happen to be in the army/military(I dunno the differences between all that combatant stuff)

The second one I would start with I because of the body language.

But.... I guess I can't really tell the rest unless I'd hear you in a conversation....

Skittles

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I didn't notice you were INTJ but I would've guessed INTJ for both. My ex was a ENTJ and you both have similar body types, faces, even sit and stand alike lol. He however loves wearing bright bright colors... and sticking out

If we met in person I'd be able to tell easier by your actions/movements, but typically for me it seems like people who move, look the same way, have the same style of dress will be the same type or something extremely close

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
eeeer....INTJ in the first one and in the second one ISTP.

Agreed! :smile:

Interesting idea, Metal. *ponders thoughtfully* I suppose I "look" ENFJ??