• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help typing a few characters in my story?

S

SingSmileShine

Thank you so much!

Adriana: Definitely some kind of ExTx - I'm kind of leaning towards S, and as for her J/P I have no idea. Put sarcastically, Adriana is "one hell of a time to be around." She generally finds something to complain about, no matter what. She's moved to a new place and hates it, and always points out its flaws every chance she gets. She's quite negative, and always makes her opinions known to everyone, no matter how little they want to listen. She's quite blunt and has a bit of a jealous streak, and doesn't adjust to change well. In the end, though, she's a decent person who will put aside all negativity to stand up for something she believes is right. She's quite brave when she needs to be, as well.

Maya: Leaning towards INTJ - she's definitely an IxTx. I think she's an INTJ. Maya is quite superficial and always wants romantic attention. She gets quite infuriated and secretly a bit jealous if any guy is looking at someone other than her, but she still thinks very highly of herself and thinks she's beautiful and wonderful. Pretty much her one desire in life is to get with as many guys as she can - she's quite the tease, but in a subtle, mysterious way that reflects her I. She needs to do some maturing, though, and then she'll realize that she's got to face the facts that her lifestyle isn't right.

So, my hypotheses:
Adriana = ESTJ
Maya = INTJ

Agree? Disagree? Whatever you think, I'd love to know! Thanks so much.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Adriana sounds like an ESTJ 8w7 sp/sx, and Maya sounds like a 4w3 sx/sp, not sure on JCF type.

Is this a novel, or a short story?

S

SingSmileShine

It's a short story. And thank you so much for the feedback!

S

SingSmileShine

Oh...I kind of haven't started it yet. -_- Haha, sorry about that! I like to get the types and characters in mind before I start it. :) I just have an idea on what it will be about!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh...I kind of haven't started it yet. -_- Haha, sorry about that! I like to get the types and characters in mind before I start it. :) I just have an idea on what it will be about!

:laugh: Ah, ok then. Funny enough that reminds me of my own writing style (speaking of which, I should concentrate on finishing my short stories).