• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

In order to learn...

nothappy

While reading I need to cut out excessive detail and draw conclusions from them...
That is, I don't like to read irrelevant information.

Something like,
Greetings, I would like to present this question in an satin covered booklet along with...
I skip all that and use my intuition to go to the point. Sometimes I get the gut feeling of which one is relevant and absorb that information.

Which type is likely to have that ability?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That sounds like a J's functioning attitude
i would say IxxJ i would say
N would want general concept, save the petty details
so INJ
Ti is cold and pure logic,
Fe is valuing objective criteria useful or not
so by default
INFJ

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I am not sure about the J, I know many P's who do that as well (I admit: they don't score very high on the P scales).
But really, this is very little information to type you upon. The only thing I would guess is that you are N, maybe NT...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INJ is my final answer...for now

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Lol, we really are expected to accurately derive his type from one singular behavior he exhibits?

If you have read enough in your life, or have been taught well, it is quite easy to recognize the "meat" of the author's point when reading/skimming new material.

I don't know if I would call that a product of intuition, rather it may just be a byproduct of *learning*.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, we really are expected to accurately derive his type from one singular behavior he exhibits?

If you have read enough in your life, or have been taught well, it is quite easy to recognize the "meat" of the author's point when reading/skimming new material.

I don't know if I would call that intuition as much as *learning*.
*Whines*
Darn it, why does she keep doing that ?
Man!

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
for an NF, you can be terribly down to earth CC ;)