• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questioning Type Again

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For those of you who care, I am a member who used to frequent this forum somewhere around the tail-end of the summer in August and late July. Some of you may recognize or remember or know me, some of you may not. I stopped going for a while because I became grounded at first, and then I had piled on schoolwork, lots of it.

Anyway, that's beside the point. The point is, after having deprived myself of this forum for a few months, I have been itching to start posting again. It's a new semester now, so I will probably start posting again. So, because I have been itching to post, I have been thinking about personality type again recently, and I began to have doubts about my type, as I hadn't thought about it for a while. I came to the conclusion that I was INFP, 6w5, and Sx/Sp back then, and I stuck with that. But now, analyzing it without much bias or influence, but still with the knowledge, I have a few questions regarding each component.

INFP?

This one I am the least unsure about, but it still makes me wonder a bit because I feel like I have strong Ni and Fe but also strong Fi. The main reason why I question this though is because I took a cognitive function test again very recently, and I scored lowest on Introverted Feeling! But, I'm not sure if the test was set up very well, at least with Fi, because all the questions regarding it were about "right" and "wrong", and I don't view things like that. It is a stern position of mine, because I see the concept of 'absolutes' as being dubious because I understand that most everything is not a set of opposites but rather a ginormous collection of complex and interconnected systems and processes that work simultaneously, either in unison or separately, that can be fathomed in multiples of ways, especially with the subjective nature of human beings. Because I see it like this, it is my position that "right" and "wrong" can only be manifested in consciousness, and, in which case, means it is subjective. However, logic and reason tell you that there are certain things and behaviors that lead to unwanted results, not necessarily in the doer's mind but for the species as a whole.

So, because I see that nothing is definitely "this way" or "that way", there is where Ni comes into the picture. I relate to Ni in several ways, but there are a few doubts have concerning me being an Ni-dom.

- For one, I feel like, in some ways, what I have suggested could also be true of Fi, like comparing sets of beliefs and values and discerning the meaning of it all.
- For another, I don't think I have related to any INxJ description I have read.

So, perhaps I may still be an INFP but just with strong Ni? Or perhaps I'm a different type altogether? I don't know, which is why I am asking.

The other thing regarding my MBTI type doubt is Fe. I'm so nice (and I'm not trying to promote myself or anything like that, I'm just pointing it out) and friendly and helpful that I come across almost as an Enneatype Type 2. I just like the feeling I get when I can help someone or be nice to them, like I've accomplished something meaningful rather than something superficial (to me), like becoming a celebrity or a millionaire. I can just easily feel for what other people are going through and care about them, and I'm not sure if that's just Fi or Fe combining with Ni. But INFPs are supposedly idealistic in nature, so I don't know if this proves anything.

Enneatype and Instinctual Variant?

Now this one is a little tricky. I think I decided I was a 6 at first because I have trouble making decisions, have a little trouble adapting to new situations, am fairly co-dependent, have issues with rejection, am pretty loyal, and sometimes get anxious. Those are all characteristic of a Type 6; however...

- I am usually not fearful (unless I am going to talk to a girl I have feelings for, my body is at risk of being severely injured or killed, or presenting/speaking in front of a group or crowd of people)
- I am not high-strung (I am relaxed, laid-back, and easy-going, for the most part)
- I am usually trusting of people (sometimes to the point of gullible)
- I do not feel like I need security, just encouragement or support.
- All of this, among other few minor things that I can't think of at the moment.

So, if I'm not a Type 6, I have deduced that I am either a Type 9 who resembles a Type 6 because of stress and disintegration, or a Type 2. Like I said earlier, I love loving people, helping people, being nice to them, encouraging them, and caring for them, and I can't tell if it's because I have an unconscious desire to be loved back or not. I feel like I'm doing it out of the kindness of my heart rather than trying to get something back, but I am not sure of my judgment on this matter. I suppose it's nice to be loved though, but that can tie in with Sx, which I suspect may be my dominant instinct. But, basically, here are my similarities with both types:

Type 2:

- like being helpful, friendly, and sympathetic
- like feeling loved

Type 9

- non-confrontational, timid
- passive, compliant (more often than not)
- docile, pacifistic
- laid-back, calm (more often than not)
- express 6-like qualities that could be connected through disintegration

And now, here's the part I'm having the most trouble with: my instinctual variant. At first, I firmly decided that I was an So-last type because I did not relate with general descriptions of "being at one with the social sphere" and feeling connected to the outward energy of the world and especially not with being concerned with artificial social structures and being "involved". I am also individualistic. That being said, I do have a degree of social shame. For example, I like feeling comfortable, so I like to wear sweatpants and gym shorts. But when I dress like this out, or if I'm not matching, in public, I have this feeling over me that people are looking at me and thinking poorly of way. I hate that that sort of judgment exists, but it does. I can't stand it. It irks me. I like being who I am, but I am also concerned with how people view/judge me. I am very self-conscious. Maybe it's just because I'm an introvert? Either way, even though I do not like it, I am aware of group dynamics. I'm not sure if this is indicative of being in-tune or out-of-tune with my Social instinct. But, even though I do not like that feeling like I'm being unfairly judged because of trivial societal/community standards, I do not change for them because I like being who I am. Take what you will of that.

As for Sp, I'm not sure what to make of this. The instinct by itself doesn't sound like me, as I am not very concerned with my health, financial support, having enough resources, etcs., and everything else associated with the Sp instinct, aside from safety, but it's somewhat similar to Type 6 and when it is combined with Sx, it makes for an inwardly intense and more low-key type, which feels like who I am. The part that does feel like me is that I am concerned with the safety of my physical body. I'm not sure if it's a symptom of being a Type 6 or just my Self-preservation instinct, but I tend to worry about getting injured. For example, I get uneasy when I'm driving in a car and the person goes over 60 mph, accelerates really quickly, or recklessly drives. So I don't dive into dare-devilish things that put my body into harm's way normally. I also like feeling comfortable, but not to the point where I worry about it constantly. But is this enough to be considered an Sp type?

And lastly, let's look at Sx. Here are my similarities I share with it:

- love/fantasize about romance (but authentic, not the cliche stuff on movies)
- passionate
- get really obsessed/attached with interests
- get very obsessed and attached with girls who I am infatuated with
- love intense emotions (other than anger), even sadness
- can get very lustful
- love one-on-one interaction
- have a few but very close friendships
- look for connection with almost every person I meet
- care more about the quality of my interpersonal relationships than the quantity
- very competitive

Here are differences I have:

- usually unenthusiastic
- non-energetic (more often than not), low-key
- avoid risk-taking, passive
- not aggressive
- do not usually try very hard to look attractive (unless I know I am going to be see someone I like)
- somewhat detached physically
- do not engage much eye contact because of my lack of confidence, even if I love the person's eyes (although I like staring at them if they are looking in another direction)

So what do you think?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI: I?FP
Enneagram: 6w7 (this is the one I'm most sure of)
Trifix: 692
Instinct Variant: So/Sx or Sp/Sx

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Make a video; type-me threads are prone to be erroneous. People tend to talk about themselves according to how they see themselves with reference to their ideal self.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Make a video; type-me threads are prone to be erroneous. People tend to talk about themselves according to how they see themselves with reference to their ideal self.

agreed (speaking from plenty of bad experience on both ends lol) but [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION] is a good friend of mine, so I have a fair amount of information at my disposal.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh hey [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION], long time no see :)

INFP?

This one I am the least unsure about, but it still makes me wonder a bit because I feel like I have strong Ni and Fe but also strong Fi. The main reason why I question this though is because I took a cognitive function test again very recently, and I scored lowest on Introverted Feeling! But, I'm not sure if the test was set up very well, at least with Fi, because all the questions regarding it were about "right" and "wrong", and I don't view things like that. It is a stern position of mine, because I see the concept of 'absolutes' as being dubious because I understand that most everything is not a set of opposites but rather a ginormous collection of complex and interconnected systems and processes that work simultaneously, either in unison or separately, that can be fathomed in multiples of ways, especially with the subjective nature of human beings. Because I see it like this, it is my position that "right" and "wrong" can only be manifested in consciousness, and, in which case, means it is subjective. However, logic and reason tell you that there are certain things and behaviors that lead to unwanted results, not necessarily in the doer's mind but for the species as a whole.

1. This is actually the same way I see things, and 2. This seems like Ni reasoning.

So, because I see that nothing is definitely "this way" or "that way", there is where Ni comes into the picture. I relate to Ni in several ways, but there are a few doubts have concerning me being an Ni-dom.

- For one, I feel like, in some ways, what I have suggested could also be true of Fi, like comparing sets of beliefs and values and discerning the meaning of it all.
- For another, I don't think I have related to any INxJ description I have read.

So, perhaps I may still be an INFP but just with strong Ni? Or perhaps I'm a different type altogether? I don't know, which is why I am asking.

There is no INFP with strong Ni (although it's arguable that there could be given that any type could have strong other functions, thus making them appear like other types, or eveb be them), rather it would make you an ISFP with developed tertiary function. Or possibly, you're in an Ni+Fi loop of some sort; meaning you'd be either INTJ or ISFP.

The other thing regarding my MBTI type doubt is Fe. I'm so nice (and I'm not trying to promote myself or anything like that, I'm just pointing it out) and friendly and helpful that I come across almost as an Enneatype Type 2. I just like the feeling I get when I can help someone or be nice to them, like I've accomplished something meaningful rather than something superficial (to me), like becoming a celebrity or a millionaire. I can just easily feel for what other people are going through and care about them, and I'm not sure if that's just Fi or Fe combining with Ni. But INFPs are supposedly idealistic in nature, so I don't know if this proves anything.

Sounds more like Fi than it does Fe.

Enneatype and Instinctual Variant?

Now this one is a little tricky. I think I decided I was a 6 at first because I have trouble making decisions, have a little trouble adapting to new situations, am fairly co-dependent, have issues with rejection, am pretty loyal, and sometimes get anxious. Those are all characteristic of a Type 6; however...

- I am usually not fearful (unless I am going to talk to a girl I have feelings for, my body is at risk of being severely injured or killed, or presenting/speaking in front of a group or crowd of people)
- I am not high-strung (I am relaxed, laid-back, and easy-going, for the most part)
- I am usually trusting of people (sometimes to the point of gullible)
- I do not feel like I need security, just encouragement or support.
- All of this, among other few minor things that I can't think of at the moment.

So, if I'm not a Type 6, I have deduced that I am either a Type 9 who resembles a Type 6 because of stress and disintegration, or a Type 2. Like I said earlier, I love loving people, helping people, being nice to them, encouraging them, and caring for them, and I can't tell if it's because I have an unconscious desire to be loved back or not. I feel like I'm doing it out of the kindness of my heart rather than trying to get something back, but I am not sure of my judgment on this matter. I suppose it's nice to be loved though, but that can tie in with Sx, which I suspect may be my dominant instinct. But, basically, here are my similarities with both types:

Type 2:

- like being helpful, friendly, and sympathetic
- like feeling loved

Type 9

- non-confrontational, timid
- passive, compliant (more often than not)
- docile, pacifistic
- laid-back, calm (more often than not)
- express 6-like qualities that could be connected through disintegration

And now, here's the part I'm having the most trouble with: my instinctual variant. At first, I firmly decided that I was an So-last type because I did not relate with general descriptions of "being at one with the social sphere" and feeling connected to the outward energy of the world and especially not with being concerned with artificial social structures and being "involved". I am also individualistic. That being said, I do have a degree of social shame. For example, I like feeling comfortable, so I like to wear sweatpants and gym shorts. But when I dress like this out, or if I'm not matching, in public, I have this feeling over me that people are looking at me and thinking poorly of way. I hate that that sort of judgment exists, but it does. I can't stand it. It irks me. I like being who I am, but I am also concerned with how people view/judge me. I am very self-conscious. Maybe it's just because I'm an introvert? Either way, even though I do not like it, I am aware of group dynamics. I'm not sure if this is indicative of being in-tune or out-of-tune with my Social instinct. But, even though I do not like that feeling like I'm being unfairly judged because of trivial societal/community standards, I do not change for them because I like being who I am. Take what you will of that.

As for Sp, I'm not sure what to make of this. The instinct by itself doesn't sound like me, as I am not very concerned with my health, financial support, having enough resources, etcs., and everything else associated with the Sp instinct, aside from safety, but it's somewhat similar to Type 6 and when it is combined with Sx, it makes for an inwardly intense and more low-key type, which feels like who I am. The part that does feel like me is that I am concerned with the safety of my physical body. I'm not sure if it's a symptom of being a Type 6 or just my Self-preservation instinct, but I tend to worry about getting injured. For example, I get uneasy when I'm driving in a car and the person goes over 60 mph, accelerates really quickly, or recklessly drives. So I don't dive into dare-devilish things that put my body into harm's way normally. I also like feeling comfortable, but not to the point where I worry about it constantly. But is this enough to be considered an Sp type?

- passionate
- can get very lustful
- care more about the quality of my interpersonal relationships than the quantity
- very competitive

Here are differences I have:

- usually unenthusiastic
- non-energetic (more often than not), low-key
- avoid risk-taking, passive
- not aggressive
- do not usually try very hard to look attractive (unless I know I am going to be see someone I like)
- somewhat detached physically
- do not engage much eye contact because of my lack of confidence, even if I love the person's eyes (although I like staring at them if they are looking in another direction)

So what do you think?

Well, tri-type wise we can narrow it down to 6, 2, and 9 obviously, so the question is which one is the core type. Overall 9 seems the most likely, but with the enneagram its the core motivation thats the most important to consider, not just the outward persona associated with it. So in that regard, I would ask you which fear+motivations best fits you in that regard?

As for instinct varient, you seem like an sx/sp or sx/so, sx first seems most likely given what you have presented. How do you usually relate to certain descriptions concerning the enneagram types and instinct vairents?

VagrantFarce

So you're split between 2, 6 and 9? The difference is going to be your relation to the three triads:

• 2s are in the image triad. Subconsciously, the tendency is to adopt an image of giving and selflessness in order to feel connected and loved. When left unchecked, they become overpoweringly needy and manipulative of others. Their needs are no longer on the radar, because all that matters is what others need, and more importantly, how they can full-fill them.

[video=youtube;foA0EAg3bJw]2[/video]

• 6s are in the head triad. Subconsciously, they allow their own fearful, mental chatter to dictate their decisions and actions. 6s want other people to value them for their vigilance and loyalty, but to also assuage their doubt. When left unchecked, this fear can cause them to be doubtful and paranoid of themselves and others. Their fears prevent them from taking any real action, or they become so convinced of their fear that they can't help but lash out.

[video=youtube;z3pBqNOkXNQ]6[/video]

• 9s are in the body triad. Subconsciously, the tendency is to become very at peace within their bodies and their place in the world. If left unchecked, this tendency can make them too comfortable and too complacent - they no longer have any real inertia of their own, and just float along with whatever is offered to them.

[video=youtube;Uo-yos8LXro]9[/video]

I am aware of group dynamics. I'm not sure if this is indicative of being in-tune or out-of-tune with my Social instinct. But, even though I do not like that feeling like I'm being unfairly judged because of trivial societal/community standards, I do not change for them because I like being who I am. Take what you will of that.

The instincts are like radars - they make you perceive the world in a certain way. It really is that simple.

Social types think in terms of crowds, groups, networks, shared values. Sexual types think in terms of partnerships, significant others, intense meldings. Self-preservational types think in terms of comfort, environment, familiarity.

How you deal with what you pick up on these radars is another matter entirely. Social types aren't always social, sexual types aren't always sexy, self-preservational types can be horribly destructive. People are a bundle of contradictions. :)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think I might be too shy to do that...

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. This is actually the same way I see things, and 2. This seems like Ni reasoning.

Then how does Ni differ from this?

There is no INFP with strong Ni (although it's arguable that there could be given that any type could have strong other functions, thus making them appear like other types, or eveb be them), rather it would make you an ISFP with developed tertiary function. Or possibly, you're in an Ni+Fi loop of some sort; meaning you'd be either INTJ or ISFP.

The problem with me being either an INTJ or an ISFP is that I have weak Se, and my Te isn't strong enough to be auxillary.

"The other thing regarding my MBTI type doubt is Fe. I'm so nice (and I'm not trying to promote myself or anything like that, I'm just pointing it out) and friendly and helpful that I come across almost as an Enneatype Type 2. I just like the feeling I get when I can help someone or be nice to them, like I've accomplished something meaningful rather than something superficial (to me), like becoming a celebrity or a millionaire. I can just easily feel for what other people are going through and care about them, and I'm not sure if that's just Fi or Fe combining with Ni. But INFPs are supposedly idealistic in nature, so I don't know if this proves anything."

Sounds more like Fi than it does Fe.

Why do you say that?

Well, tri-type wise we can narrow it down to 6, 2, and 9 obviously, so the question is which one is the core type. Overall 9 seems the most likely, but with the enneagram its the core motivation thats the most important to consider, not just the outward persona associated with it. So in that regard, I would ask you which fear+motivations best fits you in that regard?

That's the problem: I do not know what my core motivation is. I guess... what type would be associated with being motivated for having/being with intimates & partner, love (both romantic and brotherly), making love, and having a good time?

As for instinct varient, you seem like an sx/sp or sx/so, sx first seems most likely given what you have presented. How do you usually relate to certain descriptions concerning the enneagram types and instinct vairents?

Hmm... well, would you still say that I am an Sx-first type if I am too shy to post a video on here, or if I did make one and post it, I would be unengaged in the video? Because even though what I wrote is true, I might come across as formal and Sp/So because I would be bland.

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see some 9 in this post. 962. But maybe you're a phobic 6w7 (phobic 6s can be very out of touch of their rage who is a very common emotion among 6s along with fear). Dont get any 6w5 in you.
You sound a lot like a friend (6w7 649 So/Sx INFP )

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see some 9 in this post. 962. But maybe you're a phobic 6w7 (phobic 6s can be very out of touch of their rage who is a very common emotion among 6s along with fear). Dont get any 6w5 in you.
You sound a lot like a friend (6w7 649 So/Sx INFP )

Interesting. What in particular looked 9-ish to you?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Then how does Ni differ from this?

Looking at things through various perspectives, considering a netural stance of opposing viewpoints, and conceptualization of such ideas is ver Ni. This whole part:

"It is a stern position of mine, because I see the concept of 'absolutes' as being dubious because I understand that most everything is not a set of opposites but rather a ginormous collection of complex and interconnected systems and processes that work simultaneously, either in unison or separately, that can be fathomed in multiples of ways, especially with the subjective nature of human beings. Because I see it like this, it is my position that "right" and "wrong" can only be manifested in consciousness, and, in which case, means it is subjective."

Is about as Ni as you could get. Ne would be more conerned with mutiple possibilities and theoretical exploration. Okay, perhaps I'm not the best at defining the functions with words, but I usually recognize them when I see them.

The problem with me being either an INTJ or an ISFP is that I have weak Se, and my Te isn't strong enough to be auxillary.

Being in a dom-tert loop means that your aux function is usually unused or poorly developed anyway. For example, an Fi-Ni ISFP would have the function order Fi > Ni > Se > Te and a Ni-Fi INTJ would have the function order Ni > Fi > Te > Se. In this case, the aux extrovert function is surpressed in favor of the two introverted functions. Subsequently, both dom-tert loop types would look very disimilar (it not completely different) from their original types.

Why do you say that?

Actually, I'm not sure. Forget what I said there, Fi or Fe could probably apply to that; I'm not sure.

That's the problem: I do not know what my core motivation is. I guess... what type would be associated with being motivated for having/being with intimates & partner, love (both romantic and brotherly), making love, and having a good time?

An sx varient, possibly 2 or 6.

Here's a couple enneagram + instinct varient charts that may help:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/163-Enneagram-Instinctual-Subtypes
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/53211-27-type-chart-titles.html

Hmm... well, would you still say that I am an Sx-first type if I am too shy to post a video on here, or if I did make one and post it, I would be unengaged in the video? Because even though what I wrote is true, I might come across as formal and Sp/So because I would be bland.

Sx types can be shy.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looking at things through various perspectives, considering a netural stance of opposing viewpoints, and conceptualization of such ideas is ver Ni. This whole part:

"It is a stern position of mine, because I see the concept of 'absolutes' as being dubious because I understand that most everything is not a set of opposites but rather a ginormous collection of complex and interconnected systems and processes that work simultaneously, either in unison or separately, that can be fathomed in multiples of ways, especially with the subjective nature of human beings. Because I see it like this, it is my position that "right" and "wrong" can only be manifested in consciousness, and, in which case, means it is subjective."

Is about as Ni as you could get. Ne would be more conerned with mutiple possibilities and theoretical exploration. Okay, perhaps I'm not the best at defining the functions with words, but I usually recognize them when I see them.

So, how does that make me INFP again if I have strong Ni?

Being in a dom-tert loop means that your aux function is usually unused or poorly developed anyway. For example, an Fi-Ni ISFP would have the function order Fi > Ni > Se > Te and a Ni-Fi INTJ would have the function order Ni > Fi > Te > Se. In this case, the aux extrovert function is surpressed in favor of the two introverted functions. Subsequently, both dom-tert loop types would look very disimilar (it not completely different) from their original types.

I understand, but what I'm saying is that my Se is TOO weak to be auxillary. Like, it would one of the last three, definitely. And Te is also too weak to be auxillary, but it's possible. I'd say it's more possible than having Se second.

Sx types can be shy.

Well, wouldn't that be prone for mistyping then? If I were to make a video, I mean?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So, how does that make me INFP again if I have strong Ni?

Oh, I mean to say that that description makes you an Ni user, and thus not an INFP (yes, I relate to the description myself, however I'm also unsure of my current type; I myself might be an Ni user).

I understand, but what I'm saying is that my Se is TOO weak to be auxillary. Like, it would one of the last three, definitely. And Te is also too weak to be auxillary, but it's possible. I'd say it's more possible than having Se second.

Ah, well I do beleive that the function can be neglected to the point of complete unuse (thus rendering it bascially inferior with the natural inferior function).

Well, wouldn't that be prone for mistyping then? If I were to make a video, I mean?

It might I suppose. Perhaps a questionaire would be more up your alley?

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. What in particular looked 9-ish to you?

You said that you dont like conflict, keeping harmony for your own sake... Im not quoting exactly what you said.
But this is a 6 trait too. Again, you sound like a friend 6w7 and he's very 9ish too in his behaviour.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Just curious, S.I., with what I presented about my relation to Sx...

- passionate
- can get very lustful
- have high sex drive
- very competitive

Do you still think that I'm an Sx-first, even though that I am not usually fiery, energetic, enthusiastic, risk-taking, confident, merging, looking for something to "complete me", or aggressive, and do not engage much eye contact (due to shyness)? I mainly question it because I don't feel intense enough. What do you think?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]

Yes, from what you posted, you could be sx first; or alternatively sx second is possible, but certainly not sx last at the very least.