• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think my type is based on what someone else says about me?

eggfish

An INTJ told me, "You are the shy girl that doesn't talk to many people. But once someone gets to know you, you are a wonderfully bright and nice person. You don't like following the rules. The box of society is something you strive to think out of. You try to not try, you still try. You understand people and their problems, but don't tell them. You use their problems to make your own opinion. You try many different things just to develop an opinion. You think about almost everything you can to try to figure them out."

It's not very much information, I know. I think I might know what my type is, but I'm curious as to how people would interpret those words.

luismas

MBTI Type
INTP
It's not very much information, I know. I think I might know what my type is, but I'm curious as to how people would interpret those words.

Eggfish,

Upon reading the comment, I would say INF_ ; INFP seems most likely.

What do you think?

eggfish

Interesting...I'm either an INTP or INFP. Not sure, but I'm leaning towards INTP.