• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is HelenOfTory (PKA GemPopGem)

What Type Is I?

• Total voters

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So can my ENFP b/f. He can have a very unassuming demeanor at times, which is also why I guessed his type wrong before he tested himself. I realize now that like me, he assesses social situations cautiously before engaging in them. I think that Ni/Ne-primaries learn the rules so that we can follow them or break them at will and navigate smoothly or disruptively at our leisure. We're like snap-sociocultural anthropologists. Seriously. We identify the unique "culture" of the atmosphere and work it comfortably rather rapidly. But clearly we carry ourselves very differently. (INFJs and ENFPs that is.)

Yah, one of my closest (although i do not see her so often, we connect very deeply) friends is an INFJ and i truely adore her.
She has a genuine softness about her countered by her ability to cut through steel with her wit.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i have decided i think of you as 100% ENFP

R

Riva

So can my ENFP b/f. He can have a very unassuming demeanor at times, which is also why I guessed his type wrong before he tested himself. I realize now that like me, he assesses social situations cautiously before engaging in them. I think that Ni/Ne-primaries learn the rules so that we can follow them or break them at will and navigate smoothly or disruptively at our leisure. We're like snap-sociocultural anthropologists. Seriously. We identify the unique "culture" of the atmosphere and work it comfortably rather rapidly. But clearly we carry ourselves very differently. (INFJs and ENFPs that is.)

Yes 'N' doms (Ni or Ne) tend to pee around the bushes before taking a dump in it.

Oh and ENFPs are so very quiet and detached at times.

GemPoopGem, I believe you to be an ENFP too.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes 'N' doms (Ni or Ne) tend to pee around the bushes before taking a dump in it.

Oh and ENFPs are so very quiet and detached at times.

GemPoopGem, I believe you to be an ENFP too.

But do you really though?

R

Riva

But do you really though?

Do you meaning,

(1) do I pee around before taking a dump in the bushes?

Yes I do. Hard to believe it I know but I really do. Might not be so evident online. But I am an NT. I am not the most sensitive (understand) as to how others feel. But I am socially clever. So even though I make quite a lot of blunders interacting with others I do know at the end of the day I could turn things around. I am very clever like that :ninja:. IRL the blunders I make are much less than online. And IRL I have and is better at recovery than online.

You are referring to that comment aren't you, which ticked you off for some weird reason? I do apologize again.

or

(2) Do I believe you are an ENFP?

Yes I do, deay GemPoPGem :).

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I believe you're an enfp,

Fundamentally, Ne needs to feel appreciated by others for its unique approach, fascinating expertise, and inter-contextual understanding of the relationships between different ideas

Sounds like something that would resonate with you.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you meaning,

(1) do I pee around before taking a dump in the bushes?

Yes I do. Hard to believe it I know but I really do. Might not be so evident online. But I am an NT. I am not the most sensitive (understand) as to how others feel. But I am socially clever. So even though I make quite a lot of blunders interacting with others I do know at the end of the day I could turn things around. I am very clever like that :ninja:. IRL the blunders I make are much less than online. And IRL I have and is better at recovery than online.

You are referring to that comment aren't you, which ticked you off for some weird reason? I do apologize again.

or

(2) Do I believe you are an ENFP?

Yes I do, deay GemPoPGem :).

I believe you're an enfp,

Sounds like something that would resonate with you.

4fe2p.jpg

(Thats right, it's the real spiderwoman)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So apart from impulsive (which i do think ENFP's have the capacity to be...esp 7's) what else would mark out ESFP?
I just don't see it. So please ESFP poll voters (and non-voters but thinking it-ers) i wants real examples.... because upon further investigation i really fail to see how it's possible.

Starry

So apart from impulsive (which i do think ENFP's have the capacity to be...esp 7's) what else would mark out ESFP?
I just don't see it. So please ESFP poll voters (and non-voters but thinking it-ers) i wants real examples.... because upon further investigation i really fail to see how it's possible.

I believe you are ENFP based on your posts (eep...I better vote in the poll)...but I wanna watch your video and it's saying it's private? Is there some pass-code I don't know about? we are forum friends...but I don't know if that matters with the privacy. <--- I hope that post made sense. I could get kicked off the site here any minute anyway...so I'm typing super fast and crossing my fingers.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe you are ENFP based on your posts (eep...I better vote in the poll)...but I wanna watch your video and it's saying it's private? Is there some pass-code I don't know about? we are forum friends...but I don't know if that matters with the privacy. <--- I hope that post made sense. I could get kicked off the site here any minute anyway...so I'm typing super fast and crossing my fingers.

Oh ker-woops! I had set it to private on youtube...silly me. Have made it viewable to all with link now...should be good to go and thanks man/maam for taking the time. yeah.:wubbie:

Starry

Okay...yah ha...you're ENFP...at least in my mind. There's something about watching your own type in action that I can't really seem to find the words to describe. It was almost like I was getting *chills* or *butterflies in my stomach* watching the vid...because I was like...omg, omg...this person is talking about what I would talk about... all the pauses...going-off on the same tangents I would go off on...making up your own jokes in your head...laughing at what I would laugh at...(and when you are ENFP you often laugh at stuff that...you have learned over time...other people would think...'what the hell are you laughing at?'' haha). Forgetting to use the microphone... yah...everything.

^^whoa...I'm not even sure if that made any sense. Anyway...main point...ENFP definitely.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay...yah ha...you're ENFP...at least in my mind. There's something about watching your own type in action that I can't really seem to find the words to describe. It was almost like I was getting *chills* or *butterflies in my stomach* watching the vid...because I was like...omg, omg...this person is talking about what I would talk about... all the pauses...going-off on the same tangents I would go off on...making up your own jokes in your head...laughing at what I would laugh at...(and when you are ENFP you often laugh at stuff that...you have learned over time...other people would think...'what the hell are you laughing at?'' haha). Forgetting to use the microphone... yah...everything.

^^whoa...I'm not even sure if that made any sense. Anyway...main point...ENFP definitely.

Haha, feelin the identity love *hi fives n squiggles*

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always get either 7 or 2 on enneagram depending on my mood. I'd say it is evenly split. Apparently i'm not allowed.
Pft i say, i am both.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right then, After a convo some small time back with the learned BlackCat i am now certain of enneagram 7. 7w6 to be precise... which ties in nicely with instinctual variant.

So the final verdict...

ENFP 7w6 sx/sp/so

All those who disagree can buy a ticket to ride in the windmills of my mind (1 week bed and breakfast only)

*Terms and Conditions apply