• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is HelenOfTory (PKA GemPopGem)

What Type Is I?

• Total voters

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i say enfp but honestly i have no esfp friends that i'm aware of.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would be interested to learn [MENTION=6071]Oakysage[/MENTION]
's opinion on my type.
I have this niggling feeling he may be holin up at the ESFP camp.

Callin you out...
I'd wish for a convincing argument to believe you were an ESFP. Small simple things. Constant lookout for nodes to stimulate thought? Imagination games?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh yes i too believed that marm was a Se dom when she raised the possibility. strong extraverted Perceiver and strong Fi values for sure but she had a vivaciousness and energy to her that was more raw and smooth than any ENFP i'd wandered across before. she was less heady and more stir up some action, though she certainly could hold her own intellectually against anyone.

i'm not sure about you gem. you're a blazing EFP, that's for sure. :hug:

I think my basis of belief for Marm being ENFP was her vid in the vid thread, i don't remember any of the details but i had a firm ENFP scent from it.

Then the debate came along and i felt compelled to go with my gut.
I did take some time out from here and during my absence things seemed to change somewhat.
When i did return i saw a different Marm, but that could be due to many reasons.

I actually do not believe myself to be ESFP at all, but rather, am open to the idea of it.

I'd wish for a convincing argument to believe you were an ESFP. Small simple things. Constant lookout for nodes to stimulate thought? Imagination games?

thoughtexperiment.png

P.s [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION] ...any better?

R

Riva

I like the name GemPopGem better though. You should have made that one of the options.

About your type hmm....

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Base jumping with motorcycles.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That sounds terrible.

Actually sounds kinda fun, albeit in a "this is a fucking stupid idea" *reverses away from ledge*...way.

Actually see (Se) i would love to go demolition rally driving/race driving.

Also Parachute jumping.

(Also could be a 7 thing)

sculpting

oh yes i too believed that marm was a Se dom when she raised the possibility. strong extraverted Perceiver and strong Fi values for sure but she had a vivaciousness and energy to her that was more raw and smooth than any ENFP i'd wandered across before. she was less heady and more stir up some action, though she certainly could hold her own intellectually against anyone.

i'm not sure about you gem. you're a blazing EFP, that's for sure. :hug:

GemPOP, I think you are an enfp because once you said you would impulse buy a tree. ESFPs impulse buy reasonable things, only an ENFP would buy a tree. :)

I did have dinner once with the Lady Marmalade. I think she is very enfp, but with a strong Si tendency. Very often when I described my own ways of handling emotions and sheilding myself from getting hurt, she would identify with it strongly.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
GemPOP, I think you are an enfp because once you said you would impulse buy a tree. ESFPs impulse buy reasonable things, only an ENFP would buy a tree. :)

Aww, Yay...lets build forests and run around like pixies.

I once bought an amazing meringue (as a house warming present). I did a double take on the way to a housey shop, put my gears in reverse and dissappeared inside the cafe.
It truely was a marvellous meringue.
Absolutely huge with a marbelled effect and curves to die for. I'm sure it spoke to me on the journey.

A

Anew Leaf

Aww, Yay...lets build forests and run around like pixies.

I once bought an amazing meringue (as a house warming present). I did a double take on the way to a housey shop, put my gears in reverse and dissappeared inside the cafe.
It truely was a marvellous meringue.
Absolutely huge with a marbelled effect and curves to die for. I'm sure it spoke to me on the journey.

I was the meringue! I was delicious.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was the meringue! I was delicious.

Mere mortals are only allowed to view you from afar, for to taste the forbidden meringue is to ruin the beauty and thus taint it forever. You have taken your place on the shelf of the new house, right next to.... star wars paraphernalia.

Indeed a spot worthy of a Goddess.

*Is rather pleased that the meringue did infact communicate on that journey*

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking about adding in an option for INFP.
Seeing as my Ne and Fi are so close in highness.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can be really quite shy in person erm.

So can my ENFP b/f. He can have a very unassuming demeanor at times, which is also why I guessed his type wrong before he tested himself. I realize now that like me, he assesses social situations cautiously before engaging in them. I think that Ni/Ne-primaries learn the rules so that we can follow them or break them at will and navigate smoothly or disruptively at our leisure. We're like snap-sociocultural anthropologists. Seriously. We identify the unique "culture" of the atmosphere and work it comfortably rather rapidly. But clearly we carry ourselves very differently. (INFJs and ENFPs that is.)