• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I want to be typed!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not just your style of clothing but also the make-up. You didn't mention it, but I would guess you don't pay much attention to that either, but focusing on the eye-liner is a 9w8 trait that I have seen before. Your entire persona provides a strikingly textbook example of 9w8ness.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not just your style of clothing but also the make-up. You didn't mention it, but I would guess you don't pay much attention to that either, but focusing on the eye-liner is a 9w8 trait that I have seen before. Your entire persona provides a strikingly textbook example of 9w8ness.

Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Pat Benatar, Sandra bullock, Miley Cyrus, Paula Abdul, Beyoncé, Donna Summer, are 9w8 females. They may be either a bit tomboyish or uncaring about make up, but it's clearly not a specific or common trait.

"you focused on your eye -liner then you're a 9w8", this is a woman thing, not a 9w8 thing.

Another awkward typing from you in all probability.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Pat Benatar, Sandra bullock, Miley Cyrus, Paula Abdul, Beyoncé, Donna Summer, are 9w8 females. They may be either a bit tomboyish or uncaring about make up, but it's clearly not a specific or common trait.

"you focused on your eye -liner then you're a 9w8", this is a woman thing, not a 9w8 thing.

Another awkward typing from you in all probability.

When will you ever stop the hatred? I'm giving my calls my way, based on a combination of 20 years personal experience and theory. And I will never base this on celebrity typings.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to go with 9w8, I suppose. It's not jumping right out at me, though.. i'm seeing Fi dom more than Ne dom on first glance.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't read or respond to Jag posts.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When will you ever stop the hatred? I'm giving my calls my way, based on a combination of 20 years personal experience and theory. And I will never base this on celebrity typings.

It's completely possible to be incompetent during 20 years.

For the rest, see Jaguar's answer.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to go with 9w8, I suppose. It's not jumping right out at me, though.. i'm seeing Fi dom more than Ne dom on first glance.

Yes, the answer about values makes that obvious. You know what really sucks is that the 9w8 is by far the most difficult call to make, and easy to confuse with certain other types. And the fact of the matter is, 9 moves to 6 and thus begins to appear as a 6. At this point it is necessary to become very familiar with this type in order to properly discern it. I can't begin to tell you how many years of mental effort this required.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, the answer about values makes that obvious. You know what really sucks is that the 9w8 is by far the most difficult call to make, and easy to confuse with certain other types. And the fact of the matter is, 9 moves to 6 and thus begins to appear as a 6. At this point it is necessary to become very familiar with this type in order to properly discern it. I can't begin to tell you how many years of mental effort this required.

9 disintegrate in 6. Where's the disintegration here?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's very important to accurately discern any e-type, because then a type 9, for example, can find out the precise causes of the deterioration, or even the fact that deterioration has occurred. Some Type 9s, when naive to the enneagram, may instinctively seek out mood-altering events or substances to prevent further deterioration from occurring by dulling the senses to things in reality that disturb their sense of harmony, and in the process becoming addicted to them.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's very important to accurately discern any e-type, because then a type 9, for example, can find out the precise causes of the deterioration, or even the fact that deterioration has occurred. Some Type 9s, when naive to the enneagram, may instinctively seek out mood-altering events or substances to prevent further deterioration from occurring by dulling the senses to things in reality that disturb their sense of harmony, and in the process becoming addicted to them.

Where's the deterioration here?

G

garbage

all of this defensive protection of territory, albeit extremely hilarious, ought to stop.

If you want to talk to someone who identifies with one of the types that has been proposed, please shoot me some questions :)