• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Through the kindness of your heart

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Please type me. I've been going through these phases of curiosity (on the verge of insanity) with the lust for self realization. I know it's a bit silly but I'm banking on the possibility that through the help and guidance of more experienced users here I may gain some insight on the inner workings of my mind.

I don't know how to start off but I could give a glimpse into my usual perspective on things. I tend to view people as individuals who carry a story on their face. Each and every single one is unique in their own way and just wishing to be divulged. Some are tales of courage and others defeat. I generally allow the other person to do most of the talking in conversations. It's a bit odd but I don't actually listen to the literal things they're saying. Instead it's as if I'm just using the words as a conduit into the inner workings of this persons mind. Almost as if connecting dots to form a overall picture. I generally listen because this process is fascinating.

I don't have much else to say at this moment but I'd love to hear some responses from you all :wubbie:

Going by this post alone, you sound like an ENFP. Based on the rest of what I know of you, I'm unconvinced that this is what you actually are, but the post sounds like something an ENFP would say.

luismas

MBTI Type
INTP
Please type me. I've been going through these phases of curiosity (on the verge of insanity) with the lust for self realization. I know it's a bit silly but I'm banking on the possibility that through the help and guidance of more experienced users here I may gain some insight on the inner workings of my mind.

I don't know how to start off but I could give a glimpse into my usual perspective on things. I tend to view people as individuals who carry a story on their face. Each and every single one is unique in their own way and just wishing to be divulged. Some are tales of courage and others defeat. I generally allow the other person to do most of the talking in conversations. It's a bit odd but I don't actually listen to the literal things they're saying. Instead it's as if I'm just using the words as a conduit into the inner workings of this persons mind. Almost as if connecting dots to form a overall picture. I generally listen because this process is fascinating.

I don't have much else to say at this moment but I'd love to hear some responses from you all :wubbie:

From this alone, I would say that you are most likely an INFP : valuing individuality and uniqueness of people is the domain of Fi ; being inspired by other's conversations, and connecting the dots to form an overall picture instead of paying attention to details is the domain of Ne. Because of your preference to listening over talking, it is more probable that you are an Introvert. ENFP would be acceptable as well, as they have the same two top functions. However, this should only apply IF what you state above is indeed accurate. Or you could just give us more information.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yah uhuh wow. This does sound terribly ENFP to me!
*is surprised*
Why are you making me doubt ESTP???
Maybe [MENTION=5494]Vala Faye[/MENTION] was right after all.

I think we needs more estuff to chew on.
Ok hows about telling us a little bit more of your "story"...?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP, or possibly INFP. NFP I'm certain of.

However more information would be needed before I could make any more tentative statements concerning the rest of your type.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is this a troll, Swiveling?
.... I've already lumped you into the Ti group recently and I don't think this is going to help me change my mind.
ENTP, or ESTP.... with a knack for making yourself look like an NFP for a thread. Sorry. Outed.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I'm somewhat hurt.

I believed I had conducted myself in a consistent manner during my time in vent. To hear some say otherwise kind of makes me feel bad. I dont want to say that maybe you're trolling but if this is a joke I hope we can talk about it later on ventrilo.

However more information would be needed before I could make any more tentative statements concerning the rest of your type.

I hadn't given much information to fill in all the gaps, I'm sorry.

I have taken some tests since I've created this thread, in almost all of them except one, I scored as an INFJ. The other result I received was INTJ.

I mean at times I can understand the INTJ method. But I feel as though during these times I become very pessimistic and cold. Things are often black and white and sucks the color out of things. This kind of inconsistency (maybe what some posters have noticed above?) is what drives my curiosity. I was hoping no one could notice this but maybe they can...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hadn't given much information to fill in all the gaps, I'm sorry.

I have taken some tests since I've created this thread, in almost all of them except one, I scored as an INFJ. The other result I received was INTJ.

I mean at times I can understand the INTJ method. But I feel as though during these times I become very pessimistic and cold. Things are often black and white and sucks the color out of things. This kind of inconsistency (maybe what some posters have noticed above?) is what drives my curiosity. I was hoping no one could notice this but maybe they can...

Don't place too much faith in tests, thy often aren't reliable. As for INTJ, your op wouldn't suggest that but it could be possible.

Do you relate at all to ENFP? And in terms of function order, how would you consider INTJ, NFP, etc.? I mean why do you consider yourself to use certain functions?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The sound of your voice on Ventrilo is that of an ENP.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^
Thinks he is an INTJ. Knows nothing.

Of any importance

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I have decided I'm an ENFJ

Thank you all for your input...if you feel there's anything that you feel strongly about that disagrees with my belief please share....Other than you trolls. You have done FAR ENOUGH sharing for this one thread so far.