• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think it's possible, but not likely I don't feel like i need to give a diatribe most people know me well enough.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Jung

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think it's possible, but not likely I don't feel like i need to give a diatribe most people know me well enough.

Sorry, I'm sort of new here. Can you explain why you think you're mistyped?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
because of mental issues, i typed myself in the heavy mist of them, so now that i have them mostly resolved i'm wondering, although i use very little Se and I don't feel I use much Ne though i use it more than Se

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I always think of you as some kind of rouge InfJ

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would guess ISFP for you also. If you feel your aux is kind of weak, then that can make it hard to tell though.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay I was almost starting to think "maybe my vague impression of you over the years was wrong and she really is an ISFP or something..." So I peeked at some of the threads you have started over the years to give myself a reminder. And what I remember now of you is so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very NFP. I actually think you may be an ambiverted NFP, even if it may not seem like it much lately. You have a primary perceivingness to you, and it's not Si or Ni, and it's simply too.... out there to be Se.

But if you do have a lot of stuff resolved now and you seem more ISFP to yourself now then maybe that is your natural type. So not sure, just stating the impression I've got since the beginning that I haven't quite been able to shake :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Don't see any isfp or infj. Seems your estj shadow shines through most of the time.