• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me?

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
-I have no sense of direction and I have a tendency to lose/forget my things
-I can be interested in one thing then be bored with it and do another. I have little commitment with "what I do".
-My head can be blank enough that I don't identify what I'm even seeing
-I analyse creative aspect of games more so than how to solve it, unless it's very interesting.
-The more I don't want to do something or don't know exactly how, the more I'm doing something unrelated
-I'm currently worrying about something unrelated to what I'm supposed to be doing
-I love fictional worlds and coming up with story ideas
-I'm always making plans over what to do regardless of whether or not I'll actually do it. Furthermore, I don't really flag-pole specific strategies on how to advance in career or towards a "future". I'm pretty detached from real world happenings.
-I prefer to work in a team but I'm the leader when no one else is.
-All assumptions is likely to be proven wrong.
-I can be pretty hyper and can't shut up D:
-I take few things personally, but when I do it's hard.
-I don't enjoy following my "assumptions" if clearly, I wouldn't be knowing the whole truth.
-How big of a big picture and how general is general does it count to be an "intuit"? I'm hardly detailed-oriented but I don't consider myself to have superior logical circuits although I do look for meaning.
-When I express ideas, I tend to go all over the place. It can be from psychology, to philosophy, to literary theory without much of a clear transition. My teachers have all identified this flaw.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that's what i was thinking, at a cursory glance.

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
I've been questioning S/N differences in behaviorism. It's easy to identify in text but real life situations are more dynamic. This is partially because I'm getting ready for the design field (I'm currently in fine arts) in which conceptual thinking is preferred.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, differentiating S/N irl is difficult when typing someone. Overall, I think S's tend to notice things visually, or comprehend visual detail better.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
first thought is enfp, but you also kind of remind me of luna from here, who is an entp.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ne dominant seems fairly obvious, ENTP may be likely, but more information will be needed. Enneagram wise, 7w6 seems like a strong possibility.

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
Sometimes I'm not aware of my emotions and sometimes I'm needy for other people. Occasionally I get angry or sensitive over something minor another had said. I usually spend my time alone although the number of friends one has is hardly direct to extroversion/introversion; I'm not too certain over how I identify with the NT's or F people around me.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes I'm not aware of my emotions and sometimes I'm needy for other people. Occasionally I get angry or sensitive over something minor another had said. I usually spend my time alone although the number of friends one has is hardly direct to extroversion/introversion; I'm not too certain over how I identify with the NT's or F people around me.

Seems like an indication of tert Fe mabye?

Rather I should have asked:

Where do you derive your ethical values from? Do you seek to follow the established code of your contemorary culture/group/freinds and define yourself externally as to what you are, or do you hold you own personal beleifs concerning right and wrong while being true to what you personally want to be?

Where do you derive your logical thinking from? Do you trust external sources of reliable data and methodological frameworks, or do you trust your own analysis and deductions that are more likely to make logical sense?

Nakawaka

MBTI Type
free
Where do you derive your ethical values from? Do you seek to follow the established code of your contemorary culture/group/freinds and define yourself externally as to what you are, or do you hold you own personal beleifs concerning right and wrong while being true to what you personally want to be?

My personally beliefs are based on contemplation, experience and observation. It gets refined over time based on the new things I happen upon. I find that it difficult to follow other people because eventually I'll reject internally or just hop over to other ways of thinking (at least, until their thinking makes sense by itself). I do feel very guilty or that I owe them if I miss a deadline or was procrastinating when I"m supposed to be darting straight into say, a piece of artwork.

Where do you derive your logical thinking from? Do you trust external sources of reliable data and methodological frameworks, or do you trust your own analysis and deductions that are more likely to make logical sense?

That's a hard one. I rarely do in depth research until I hit a blunder or truly uncertain so I'll go with the second. My first question in receiving message is likely "what is the implication" and then / or "why".

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
first thought is enfp, but you also kind of remind me of luna from here, who is an entp.

Good call.... I thought as I was reading this "wow do you sound way too much like me but I have to stop making type calls just based on that" :laugh:

But yeah, I'll go ahead and say that you seem to be some sort of ENP. I'll let you know if/when I figure out the T/F difference enough to figure it out for you...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My personally beliefs are based on contemplation, experience and observation. It gets refined over time based on the new things I happen upon. I find that it difficult to follow other people because eventually I'll reject internally or just hop over to other ways of thinking (at least, until their thinking makes sense by itself). I do feel very guilty or that I owe them if I miss a deadline or was procrastinating when I"m supposed to be darting straight into say, a piece of artwork.

Sounds like Fi to me.

That's a hard one. I rarely do in depth research until I hit a blunder or truly uncertain so I'll go with the second. My first question in receiving message is likely "what is the implication" and then / or "why".

Soundslike Ti, although your Fi seems a somewhat stronger.

All in all, ENFP is probably most possible, followed by ENTP; when I have more time I'll post some information concerning the function atttitudes of Fi/Te and Ti/Fe.