• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help: Please guess my personality type

MicahMischief

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Guess my personality type, please. :cry:

I took the test once, came out ESFJ.. not a good fit.
Took it again, came out ENTJ.. that's definitely not me.
I am dyslexic, so I might've swapped around a bit.
So my sister was looking and figured I must be an ESFP because I can be funny, and a bit crazy at times..
Here's where I question it..

1. I'm considered really quite intelligent, I'm from a large family of homeschoolers.
2. I have several inventions that I have created in thought.
3. I have a massive business empire completely planned out.
4. I constantly find myself reading about scientific stuff, typically herbalism, reflexology, and sciences of technology and the human body.
5. I'm super outgoing, I get depressed when I'm away from my friends for too long.
6. I like to spend atleast a little time alone everyday, to think about the future, how to improve my life and improving who I am.
7. I suck at advanced math, but I am.. or atleast was once, good at Chess. I even beat my older brother who is an INTJ.. :D
8. I took the Jungian Cognition test and came out Fe - Ne - Si - Te - Fi - Se - Ni - Ti
9. I am a musician, I play around 6 or 7 instruments.
10. I am an artist.
11. I am an actor.. I love acting, it's simply a lot of fun.
12. I enjoy playing some sports, my favorite is Volleyball.
13. I'm very creative
14. I have a strong vision for my life, and partially for the future state of this country.
15. My Enneagram types are 7w6 9w1 3w2
16. I get along with almost anyone, but liars, and b----y people piss me off..
17. I can be random, hilarious, and really quite spontaneous, to a point that I on occasion, will breakout in song and dance, usually singing something absurd.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You appear to be an enfp to me.. A cognitive function test may try to give you esfj though. Could be an esfp, but the Se doesn't appear to be high enough, and the Ne is very high- in your test and in your words.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On second glance, I can kind of see esfp as well.. fast paced, doer, accepting of all sorts of physical info at once. Or even enfj. (I will stop rambling now.)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP, ESFP, ENTP and ESTP all seem quite likely.

MicahMischief

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After reading descriptions of the possibilities + knowing a few of those personally, I think I'm probably an ENFP.. thanks for all the help! btw shortnsweet you avatar is funny.
ENFP, ESFP, ENTP and ESTP and the rambled enfj on my process of elimation.
ENFP sounds a lot like me, even down to the intellectual with a strong serious side and a strong humourous side that comes in at the right times.
ESFP: A lot of signs led me to think I'm not one, I have my serious intellectual business side.. and ESFPs are considered to have way less of a serious side.
ENTP: That's my brother in law, great guy.. but I'm not the same personality as him and Q.. and I just don't fit that personality as well as ENFP.
ESTP: I'm to nice to be an ESTP, and I'm not really the con-artisty type, nor am I quite as big of an adrenaline junkie.. although I do like guns, fast cars, and awesomeness like that.
ENFJ: That's the same personality as my sister, and we clash on a lot of things... and ENFJs are so often compulsive liars, and lying is one of the quickest ways to tick me off.

So yeah, final verdict.. ENFP.
Thanks for all the help!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:shock: ENFJ correlates to compulsive lying?

MicahMischief

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not all ENFJs are compulsive liars, though, I do know some ENFJs that are compulsive liars.
The reason more ENFJs tend to do that, is because without even thinking, they lie to get acceptance.
But regardless..
I took a test that shows my percentages on everything.
I came out:
95% Extroverted - 5% Introverted
16% Sensing - 84% Intuiting
47% Thinking - 53% Feeling
47% Judging - 53% Perceiving

So that's probably why it was so difficult to peg a personality.
I'm an inch away from ENTJ ENTP and ENFJ.
I guess I'm just eclectic like that.

S

SingSmileShine

You sound like me in quite a few ways. And I'm an ENFP. :)