• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

phototyping - instead of an introduction

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
the other day, i had an interesting discussion with a friend re: how much of a person's type can one guess from looking at their photos, if one goes by one's "sixth sense" or the vibes that person is projecting, so i had a random impulse to post these here and see how the other members would define my type.

(going to fill out limit's questionnaire later on, too, but at the moment i'm somewhat short of time)

in order of increasing recency:

orange.jpg

pub1.jpg

pub2.jpg

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg

park.jpg

belmontas.jpg

hobby.jpg

biker1.jpg

biker2.jpg

recent1.jpg

recent2.jpg

recent3.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My first thought was ISFP.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Yeah, you seem pretty ISFP by this.

And I think this theory has already been explored to a degree. Isn't there a typewatching by face thread floating around somewhere?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure about JCF, but 4w5 sp/sx seems likely.

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
thanks. this is interesting - i wonder what it is that gives the ISFP impression. must be the bohemian-style clothes, i think. :)

Savage Idealist:

i know next to nothing about the enneagram (except the most basic definitions of each type), but i did score as a 4 (self-preservation) on all the combined enneagram/MBTI tests i have done.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP or ISFP