• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this person

nothappy

This person isn't me, but someone I know. I want to understand why I don't get along with this person at times. (my sister *cough*)

- down to earth
- often loses things (5 cellphones)
- attached to the phone and friends
- likes gangsta' music
- good at writing
- good at dancing
- probably like to argue a bit for fun on who is more stupid(does this with her boyfriend a lot)
- i think extraverted with developed introversion
- good fashion sense, wears makeup
- asks 'WHY?' everyday. practicalities, usefulness?

Yea, she doesn't take this test because she is skeptical about MBTI and other personality tests...

I guess this has something to do with the descriptions usually giving out information based on generalization.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
ISFP? Does she spend a lot of time on the computer and does she have any musical ability?

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Sounds a lot like my sister who's an ENFP.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Ah, I didn't see the developed introversion part.

Yeah, ENFP or ESFP.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
- down to earth -> not ENFP
- often loses things (5 cellphones) -> P
- good at dancing ->Se (kinestethic, loves the movement)
- good fashion sense, wears makeup -> not ENFP
- asks 'WHY?' everyday. practicalities, usefulness? -> SP

She is ESFP.
ENFP's aren't usually down to earth or have a good fashion sense althought I might me wrong.

Last edited:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
- down to earth ---> S? t? j?
- often loses things (5 cellphones) ---> P? i? followed around by thieving leprecauns?
- attached to the phone and friends ---> could be anyone depending on cultural context
- likes gangsta' music ---> has bad taste
- good at writing --->?
- good at dancing --->?
- probably like to argue a bit for fun on who is more stupid(does this with her boyfriend a lot) ---> T?
- good fashion sense, wears makeup ---> s
- asks 'WHY?' everyday. practicalities, usefulness? ---> SP

I'm leaning towards SP, but could use more information. And you know her in real life! So you tell us.