• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can anyone help me find my type?

MilkyWay

I'm so distraught, because I've taken mbti tests plenty but have been going back and forth between different types for over a year now. I just can't figure out which one I am, I always test different! Sooo I've come here for help. I don't really know what to say for you guys to be able to guess my type haha, so I'll just tell you about myself.

I'm really shy and slow to open up to people, however I'm really friendly and always there to lend an ear to anyone who needs someone to just listen.

I love to read. Some of my favorite books include Watership Down, A Wrinkle In Time, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter series, and A Thousand Splendid Suns.

I love kids! I have 3 nephews and they're my world. The oldest one is 5 years old and he's like my best friend. :p

I'm currently a freshman in college. I love to learn, as long as it's something I'm interested in, like history.

I consider myself a very independent person. I love the weekends because my roommate usually goes home so I can finally have time to myself, haha. (I don't dislike my roommate at all, I just need my alone time.) I like doing things that bring on new possibilities - I never go home on the weekends because going home doesn't give me the opportunity to 'grow', I guess is the word I'm looking for. I'd just be shut away in my room. The few times I've went home I was anxious and felt like I was missing out on something that I could've experienced back here.

I love movies/books about the underdog coming out on top. ♥

I dislike mean people and lose respect for people who make fun of other people. That's something I NEVER do. I love everybody and think it's so amazing how people are so different and I like seeing how other people think, it's fascinating.

So there ya go, feel free to ask me any questions you think might help you type me better.

Thanks!

Front242

Based on that descrip, INFP. Very personable, imaginative, quiet, and laid-back.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP. But I wasn't sure until I read this: "I like doing things that bring on new possibilities."

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fi dom seems obvious, probably INFP (chasing possibilities = Ne). Enneagram wise, 9w1 and 5w4 seem likely for your tri-type, but more information is needed.

Also, welcome to the forums :hi: You're my favorite galaxy and candy bar :D