• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the Girl in this Video!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
"If it tastes like crap, add some cheese." Good advice there! Cheese can fix nearly anything!

Here's a non-drunk one: [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVC74b55SUU"]Drunk Kitchen, more sober![/YOUTUBE]

I am really torn typing her. I am leaning to ETP, undecided on the N vs S. Unless she's acting in the inferior ... I mean, in some of the videos, she's not really THAT drunk, is there a sense she's really "lost control"? I don't think so and she's hamming it up big time.

She does have a tangential sense about her though, when you watch a few more of the videos. And in that, I wonder about her being Ne rather than Se dom. I even contemplate ENFP, but I need to watch more and see her in a more natural way rather than this persona she's got going on.

But ... STJ? Na. No way.

T

ThatGirl

Haha! Alright, someone on the forum linked this video to me, and said I reminded them of her. After seeing the typings here, and given the typings I receive, I am inclined to agree this is how people percieve me. Interesting.

Thanks everyone for helping me to see through your eyes.

Sunny Ghost

I actually went on to watch a few of her other videos, and she's pretty funny. Though I agree the first one was a bit annoying, especially in the beginning.

I'm not so sure about ESTJ though. It's still possible, but ESTP and ENFP are other options. But I don't feel so strongly about those two typings. Another thing, she's drinking pretty heavily in some of them, or at least playing it up to seem so, which may be altering her real personality.

She reminds me a lot of my ESTJ and INFJ friends when they've been drinking and we're all just kind of being retarded. Hmm... maybe INFJ is possible? IDK.

KDude

When you get confused between an ESTJ, ESTP, and ENFP, then you follow me and say "ESFJ".

Scratch that, no one ever types anyone an ESFJ. Unless it's a soccer mom or grandma.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
When you get confused between an ESTJ, ESTP, and ENFP, then you follow me and say "ESFJ".

Scratch that, no one ever types anyone an ESFJ. Unless it's a soccer mom or grandma.

I do. It was my second guess for her. Actually, I think there are a lot of confused ESFJs and ISFJs on this very site. I still think dis' bitch is ESTJ, though.

That second video is torture.

Yeah, she is really fucking annoying.