• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Try typing me

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ennagram and MBTI

I'll go ahead and say a bit about myself

I'm an amazing planner, through I tend not to plan 100% of the time. My eyes are in the moment and my mind is in the future and past. I'm very capable of being adaptive however.

I keep my stuff in a organized, disorganized mess. All around me in the case I may need it for a later purpose. I however hate, hate,hate boring things however. If the environment is boring or overly negative, I'll "zone out" and retreat into my own head.

I have a tendaciy to gravitate towards outgoing people, however if there's not a person who catches my fancy in terms of being outgoing I turn into the outgoing one. While i'm out going I would actually seem ENT/F J to some.

I'm mostly apathetic and I tend to consider few people my actual equal, not in narcissism. I'm far from it, however I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal.

I'm two faced however, I tend to seem like entirely different people most of the time. You can obviously guess by reading this most people find me to be eccentric.

I attempt to find people of like mind, but of better moods To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like. People influence my mood 1/4 of the time.
I'm an avid thinker, I think all the time. I even think I have 3 different personas all most. An intellectual like persona, a Machiavelli one and a Ambassador like one.

People tell me I look somber all the time

My primary motivation at the moment is good Memories, with my secondary being maintaining my individuality.

If I have any defense mechanisms than it's this, when stressed about something. I always do research... force of habit.
I'm great at reading people and adapting a reaction to them.

I'm a neutral Evil alignment supposedly, which is sorta true. As I'm even willing to betray myself if necessary.

Last edited:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ ENTP 5w4 or 4w5 Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp

Meh I thought someone would say ENTP

I test as ENTP, INTP, ENTJ (Socionics tests) and INTJ ironically, once I even tested on a socionics test as a ENFP with F sub type (Socionics test).

I still remember the last time I tested as an ENTP as I had 51% E as a result.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meh I thought someone would say ENTP

I test as ENTP, INTP, ENTJ and INTJ ironically, once I even tested on a socionics test as a ENFP with F sub type.

I could see you as
- ENTP
- INTP
- INFP
- INTJ

but not ENTJ, unless IRL you're extremely strong, assertive and masculine and I've read you completely wrong :D

Idealatious

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
91?
I'm mostly apathetic and I tend to consider few people my actual equal, not in narcissism. I'm far from it, however I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal.

I'm two faced however, I tend to seem like entirely different people most of the time. You can obviously guess by reading this most people find me to be eccentric.

I attempt to find people of like mind, but of better moods To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like. People influence my mood 1/4 of the time.
I'm an avid thinker, I think all the time. I even think I have 3 different personas all most. An intellectual like persona, a Machiavelli one and a Ambassador like one.

People tell me I look somber all the time

My primary motivation at the moment is good Memories, with my secondary being maintaining my individuality.

If I have any defense mechanisms than it's this, when stressed about something. I always do research... force of habit.
I'm great at reading people and adapting a reaction to them.

Er, I have no idea. :shrug:

But you sound interesting, so now I want to find out, heh. :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would guess INTJ 5w6. Your sig saying "I will make you my pawn, and you shall be sacrificed if necessary" sounds exactly like something from an INTJ motivational poster. That's not the only evidence I used, I just happened to notice your sig at the last moment before settling down to write this.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would guess INTJ 5w6. Your sig saying "I will make you my pawn, and you shall be sacrificed if necessary" sounds exactly like something from an INTJ motivational poster. That's not the only evidence I used, I just happened to notice your sig at the last moment before settling down to write this.

Care to elaborate?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Care to elaborate?

It only requires bits and pieces of your OP. "My eyes are in the moment and my mind is in the future and past." That's exactly like the INTJ.

The INTJs intuitively bridge past and future, and as a result aren't quite in the moment, which is why they tend to drive all over the road and walk in a less than direct manner.

"I'm mostly apathetic and I tend to consider few people my actual equal, not in narcissism. I'm far from it, however I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal." That has INTJ written all over it. This type can easily be seen as narcissistic. But that's not the reality of this type. INTJs don't have to pretend they are 'all that,' they already are in a lot of ways. And while the INTJ manner of thinking is often rife with irrational defense mechanisms (e.g., projection, idealization) and weak in logic, they have a vast range of intellectual capacities to back them up and cover up for their flaws.

The INTJ call is a dead lock. Your enneatype is not as clearcut. I went with the fact that you claim to be an avid thinker - which means you are motivated more by tasks than you are by people, like a type 5. You are somewhat misanthropic toward individual people, like a type 5 ("To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like"). You claim to be somewhat eccentric, like a type 5. Your 6-wing lends more people focus to your personality which also comes out in your OP. I suspect you are somewhat puzzled by people and would like to "figure them out."

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People to be honest are like kindergarten books to me, If I run into anybody who's interesting i'd love to figure them out. However a majority I could easily group into a category.

Frankly if I am an INTJ, I'm certinally one hell of an INTJ, as deception comes easy to me and that requires people reading. Which last time I checked was an INTJ's weakness.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People to be honest are like kindergarten books to me, If I run into anybody who's interesting i'd love to figure them out. However a majority I could easily group into a category.

Frankly if I am an INTJ, I'm certinally one hell of an INTJ, as deception comes easy to me and that requires people reading. Which last time I checked was an INTJ's weakness.

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=54159

I've always felt that I'm good at 'reading people.' I study people and their reactions to circumstances, and believe that I can gauge their emotions once I know them well enough. However, I'm no INFJ, so I cannot 'feel' emotions that others are feeling, and generally respond to situations depending on what mood I am in at the time. If I'm neutral, I view everyone else neutrally; if I'm stressed, I'm more likely to notice that others are stressed. I do however enjoy studying facial expressions and seeing if I can figure out their emotions that way.

Oh, and I can always tell when a person is being phony or unfriendly. Gah, phony people might be the death of me if I actually allowed myself to dwell on them. Thankfully I surround myself with very real and non-phony persons, so I don't have to worry about that. It just strikes me as extremely odd whenever I walk past a person who I never speak to, and that person will greet me with a cheerful 'hello.' Most times I'm so shocked that I'm unable to respond and simply go past trying to pretend I hadn't heard. I like being friendly... but only to those who appreciate my being friendly. Like most INTJs, I'm sure, I don't understand those people who are friendly to everyone, even those they seem to dislike (such as myself).
MetricalNoir, INTJ