• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is this person??

Kirkadonna

MBTI Type
entp
I will describe her(i have some doubts about her mbti type).Could you please help me type her?

-likes metallica
-likes dancing; likes showing off when dancing
-likes being admired
-does not like(hates) to be alone
-she does not focus on some people as much as she wants those people to focus on her
-cares what other ppl think about her
-procrastinating
-plays za guitar
-gets pissed off often
-she is smart but doesn't value school that much...(she hates school)
-she does not stand criticism
-she laughs a lot
-love being around people
-wants to be the best
-is sometimes unsure of herself

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some sor of E-FP?
(The "procrastination" might push her towards the ENFP, as I have never heard that described for the ESFP. Also "gets pissed often", and "does not stand criticism" I'm not sure. From what I hear, ENFP's may be like that, but I'm not sure if ESFP are also. It seems many types can be like that, but from the rest of the descriptions, she is clearly a Get Things Going* or "Sanguine" type.
*(EF and/or EP)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I would lean more towards ESFP.. she seems more SP than NF from what you type.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
90% of those apply to most people. You need to focus on the distinctive traits.

It maybe leans very slightly toward E and F, that's about it.

Kirkadonna

MBTI Type
entp

I wouldn't use large numbers if i were you. But i get your point.:yes:

oooh and she wrote this:
Choices …..every action provokes a reaction, as Newton’s law says. Therefore, it should be logical that whatever we may do will reflect, more or less in our future, a future that is very fickle and changeable. Should you change your mind and make a step left, maybe a car will fall from the skies directly into your head. Should you make a step right, maybe a pot of flowers will fall from a balcony directly into your head. Should you stay on the right spot, than you’ll meet the love of your life and live happily ever after. But mostly, the important decision, such a choosing a university or a job are considered the relevant ones for your future-house. The future-house is, maybe, an uninspired choice of name and even theme, but the close-minded one do consider that the only thing that affects your future-house, mainly, are these choices. You choose carefully your university, your job, you home and these are the secure steps to a successful life. However, I believe, on the other hand that choosing your route to school one day can be the most important thing ever (as seeing the bigger picture) – tons of ideas can occur during this road, or a car can hit you, anything can happen. And this is the real architecture of the life.
But, what if there is no such thing?? What if, inspite of what every normal person would believe, that there is no such thing as destiny, that our lives were not established before we were born, destiny or fate, whatever you may call it, is for real?? Maybe there is truly a divine force controlling all humankind and it’s destiny… Maybe we are all tiny puppets and we can’t even notice the strings that pull us tight?? Maybe it was their desire to make us believe that we decide for ourselves, just for a little amusement. There is an unlimited amount of theories conecerning this, and the best part is that anyone can choose to believe anything. For example, rational people would believe that religion was created as a form to control the masses of stupid, ignorant people by their obviously smarter leaders.

As part of an essay("you are the architect of your own future")

I thought I shouldn't post the global warming part though:D

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
That sounds like it has a lot of Ne+Fi in it to me.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I will describe her(i have some doubts about her mbti type).Could you please help me type her? -I'll do it.

-likes metallica -She's a metallica liking type
-likes dancing; likes showing off when dancing
& likes being admired
& does not like(hates) to be alone
& she does not focus on some people as much as she wants those people to focus on her
& cares what other ppl think about her
& love being around people
-Self-focused people-orientated type
-procrastinating -The type of person who's momma and daddy pay their housing for
-plays za guitar -Guitar playing type
-gets pissed off often -Limbic type, i.e. not calm. Glad she's not being pissed on.
-she is smart but doesn't value school that much...(she hates school) -A student
-she does not stand criticism
& wants to be the best
-Wanting admiration from appearances -type
-she laughs a lot -bad sense of humor -type, or she's chuckling from having fooled such a great bunch of people to admire her.
-is sometimes unsure of herself -The type of person who's sky is blue

That'll be 5 bucks.

persianeyes

MBTI Type
INFP
look up ESTP or ESFP and then choose which type seems more like her

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I love it when you do that

redacted

she could be ENFP or ENTP.

Ts can care about what people think about them -- especially ExTPs -- Fe sits in tertiary position.

definitely ENxP