• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halp meh pl0x! Wut Type Am Eye?

Wut type am eye?

• Total voters
A

Anew Leaf

Due to the extreme stress and pressure that is created via the "mistyped member" thread... I am making this thread. Normally I would file "what type am I?" under "Alarming: Internal Investigations Only", but I have decided I may be tilting at the wrong windmills by doing that.

So I am presenting a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you the people of these united forums to tell me who I am.

I shall present a poll you can vote in, or you can just tell me stuff in the spaces provided below.

Disclaimers:

• If you choose a type that is high-maintenance than I may need to create a second thread to create a "second opinion" on the first thread.
  • If you choose a type that swaggers to the beat of their own drummer, then I reserve the right to ignore the results of this thread.
  • If your name is [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION], you are not allowed to type me as ISFJ because you type everyone as ISFJ.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
if not infp, enfp

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
unless you can prove that you're emo...i'm going to think of you as an enfp...for real...i gets no angsty vibe from yas....but...supposedly julia roberts is an infp and she's all sparkly n stuff too i think...so...i don't know...infps confuse me.. :/

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have no option for INFP with high Ne and sprinkles, so I refuse to vote :D

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tend to think you're ENFP, but whatever you are, you're pretty cool! :D

A

Anew Leaf

unless you can prove that you're emo...i'm going to think of you as an enfp...for real...i gets no angsty vibe from yas....but...supposedly julia roberts is an infp and she's all sparkly n stuff too i think...so...i don't know...infps confuse me.. :/

haha, I just hide the emo well on here then....

hmmm, ok what form of emo do you require? bad poetry? I haz LOTS from high school I could post. Here's a highlight: RAIN and PAIN rhyme.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[*]If your name is [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION], you are not allowed to type me as ISFJ because you type everyone as ISFJ.
[/LIST]
What can i do, they are everywhere! :D

I think you are an INFP with almost balanced Fi/Ne. Me likes to call you ENFP just to watch your reactions. mwa ha ha :devil:

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
I voted "INFP with high Ne" and "bunE"!!!

I believe you that you come across as more E online than irl, cuz I do too. :)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You do seem more open and extroverted than other INFPs here and I have thought for a while that you might be an ENFP. :thinking:

How do you behave around others IRL? Do you think there is a genuine possibility you are an extrovert or are you just suggesting it because everyone else is telling you are one?

You haven't done the video questionnaire have you? That could help.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You do seem more open and extroverted than other INFPs here and I have thought for a while that you might be an ENFP. :thinking:

How do you behave around others IRL? Do you think there is a genuine possibility you are an extrovert or are you just suggesting it because everyone else is telling you are one?

You haven't done the video questionnaire have you? That could help.

what about you...are you angsty? are all infps angsty?? i wanna know!!!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
then double vote my friend, double vote!

Okay fine, voted now :D

But now I'm conflicted! I was thinking about how you know so many people and start so many things here and manage to stay in high energy conversations for hours on end with various people on here and it hit me that you really could be an ENFP, and one riding a unicorn! You've got me so dizzy now.... good thing I'll probably change my mind again given another short time ;)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know.. put a video up! (If you don't, then you're INFP.) :shrug:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
what about you...are you angsty? are all infps angsty?? i wanna know!!!
Deeply so. :emot-emo:

But seriously I'm not sure what to say. :shrug: The 9 and 4/5 divide means that some are much more light-hearted than others, and being happy certainly doesn't discount someone as a INFP. However, I think we all have angst issues, it's just that: some of us get over them, some learn to live and cope with them, and others get all tragic about them. I'm more of the second kind. Most people wouldn't have a clue how angsty I can be, because I put on a smile and try to get on with things. However, I'm certainly not shiny and sparkly in disposition. :dry: :tongue:

What I do know is that INFPs talk about 'dark', 'negative' and 'depressing' things a lot more than other people. Some people mistake this for us actually being depressed but really our deeper mood is not that easily affected by such things. For example, I rather like depressing movies, whereas others seem to avoid them because they are left feeling dejected afterward. So I suppose my optimism factor is more sturdy and steadfast than you would expect. :)

Is that answer sufficiently convoluted? :blink:

A

Anew Leaf

Deeply so. :emot-emo:

But seriously I'm not sure what to say. :shrug: The 9 and 4/5 divide means that some are much more light-hearted than others, and being happy certainly doesn't discount someone as a INFP. However, I think we all have angst issues, it's just that: some of us get over them, some learn to live and cope with them, and others get all tragic about them. I'm more of the second kind. Most people wouldn't have a clue how angsty I can be, because I put on a smile and try to get on with things. However, I'm certainly not shiny and sparkly in disposition. :dry: :tongue:

What I do know is that INFPs talk about 'dark', 'negative' and 'depressing' things a lot more than other people. Some people mistake this for us actually being depressed but really our deeper mood is not that easily affected by such things. For example, I rather like depressing movies, whereas others seem to avoid them because they are left feeling dejected afterward. So I suppose my optimism factor is more sturdy and steadfast than you would expect.

Is that answer sufficiently convoluted? :blink:

I hear you on the movies... some days it's like I want to roll around in angst and sadness like a man covered in honey rolling around in kelp and then getting up and saying "hey i'm vineman!"

or something.... :whistling:

A

Anew Leaf

Okay fine, voted now :D

But now I'm conflicted! I was thinking about how you know so many people and start so many things here and manage to stay in high energy conversations for hours on end with various people on here and it hit me that you really could be an ENFP, and one riding a unicorn! You've got me so dizzy now.... good thing I'll probably change my mind again given another short time ;)

I just really :heart: Ne-mode... and I don't get to go banana crazy in Ne-mode IRL very often. :D

I don't get to play reindeer Ne games with my ENTP fwends IRL much anymore. :sadbanana: