• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halp meh pl0x! Wut Type Am Eye?

Wut type am eye?

• Total voters
N

NPcomplete

I just really :heart: Ne-mode... and I don't get to go banana crazy in Ne-mode IRL very often. :D

I don't get to play reindeer Ne games with my ENTP fwends IRL much anymore. :sadbanana:

I miss my INTP friends too. :(

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hear you on the movies... some days it's like I want to roll around in angst and sadness like a man covered in honey rolling around in kelp and then getting up and saying "hey i'm vineman!"

or something.... :whistling:

hahahahahaha....hahahahaha....hahahaha....hahahaha :laugh:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just really :heart: Ne-mode... and I don't get to go banana crazy in Ne-mode IRL very often. :D

Yes, I know :D and that in itself isn't exactly the suspicious part. But a few things that are suspicious:

-Over the course of your posts, you have mentioned LOTS of different people that you know IRL, and that you know well enough to know their type

-You not only engage in a lot of the games here, you have started a lot of them

-Staying in any extraverted function state after a long time should get tiring for an introvert. And you look like the energizer bunny in that realm :tongue:

But.... there's one minor consequence of my reasoning here: it makes me look comparatively introverted, and I don't think I should go back there again. Maybe you just got mad skillz :D

A

Anew Leaf

what about you...are you angsty? are all infps angsty?? i wanna know!!!

I think INFPs come with this secret inner room inside ourselves that laments the distance of the stars from our souls as we sit trapped upon this earth, tethered to an existence surrounded by those who will never understand us... as we slowly eat the cornflakes of our own demise.

how's that?

A

Anew Leaf

Yes, I know :D and that in itself isn't exactly the suspicious part. But a few things that are suspicious:

-Over the course of your posts, you have mentioned LOTS of different people that you know IRL, and that you know well enough to know their type

-You not only engage in a lot of the games here, you have started a lot of them

-Staying in any extraverted function state after a long time should get tiring for an introvert. And you look like the energizer bunny in that realm :tongue:

But.... there's one minor consequence of my reasoning here: it makes me look comparatively introverted, and I don't think I should go back there again. Maybe you just got mad skillz :D

Debunking:
1- Just because I mention someone doesn't mean I am their friend. Perhaps I am a stalker. Or I have ONE friend with multiple personalities. Yeah, I went there.
2- Screenshot or it didn't happen!
3- Ne makes me happy and does give me energy. I also live alone sans pets. To fill the void I sing to myself off key WITH the windows open. (I just discovered my living room windows were all open after butchering an amazing Florence and the Machine song.)
4- I only now realized how much I rely on Avatar images (and not the actual words of the usernames) to identify people around here. :laugh: hoisted by my own petard!

G

Glycerine

I don't get to play reindeer Ne games with my ENTP fwends IRL much anymore. :sadbanana:
So you are like the female version of JD from Scrubs? ;)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This House avatar thing is out of control. You all look like one person talking to themselves. :shock:

And I'm being forced to read people's usernames, which I don't appreciate when there's a picture distracting me. Stop confusing the visual thinkers!

:tongue:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Debunking:
1- Just because I mention someone doesn't mean I am their friend. Perhaps I am a stalker. Or I have ONE friend with multiple personalities. Yeah, I went there.
2- Screenshot or it didn't happen!
3- Ne makes me happy and does give me energy. I also live alone sans pets. To fill the void I sing to myself off key WITH the windows open. (I just discovered my living room windows were all open after butchering an amazing Florence and the Machine song.)
4- I only now realized how much I rely on Avatar images (and not the actual words of the usernames) to identify people around here. :laugh: hoisted by my own petard!

Debunking your debunking:
1- Note that I didn't use the word "friend" :tongue: Stalking and talking to one person with MPD would also be pretty tiring, just perhaps not as fast...
2- Screenshots aren't necessarily. We all already know :thelook:
3- Okay fine, got me there.... things get a little blurry in such a case.
4- Focus on picture more than words? Curiouser and curiouser ;)

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
This House avatar thing is out of control. You all look like one person talking to themselves. :shock:

And I'm being forced to read people's usernames, which I don't appreciate when there's a picture distracting me. Stop confusing the visual thinkers!

What's wrong with talking to myself?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, go ahead!

OK cool, thanks!

A

Anew Leaf

Debunking your debunking:
1- Note that I didn't use the word "friend" :tongue: Stalking and talking to one person with MPD would also be pretty tiring, just perhaps not as fast...
2- Screenshots aren't necessarily. We all already know :thelook:
3- Okay fine, got me there.... things get a little blurry in such a case.
4- Focus on picture more than words? Curiouser and curiouser ;)

Debunking your debunking of my debunking:
1- So you admit that I don't talk about a lot of people! Excellent!
2- You know nothing even though you think you know something. All I can say is, the snowflake is not at cause for the snowball.
3- :D
4- wut iz dis ting called wordz?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

+1

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
After this avatar conformity display, I am going to have to go with Fe aux. ;)

Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. I love ISFJ's, my Mom is one. :heart:

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
After this avatar conformity display, I am going to have to go with Fe aux. ;)

Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. I love ISFJ's, my Mom is one. :heart:

Nah, I wouldn't assume the avatar conformity has anything to do with Fe. It's all Ne. Even with Fe in my profile, I was reluctant to hand in my uniqueness and I feel it stretching my endurance for conformity even after only a few hours, but we agreed it would only be for a day, so I decided the Ne Bouncy Castle would be fun for a day. :biggrin:

Whee! :bananachamp:

A

Anew Leaf

Nah, I wouldn't assume the avatar conformity has anything to do with Fe. It's all Ne. Even with Fe in my profile, I was reluctant to hand in my uniqueness and I feel it stretching my endurance for conformity even after only a few hours, but we agreed it would only be for a day, so I decided the Ne Bouncy Castle would be fun for a day. :biggrin:

Whee! :bananachamp:

haha yeah I am already feeling the aftereffects of super ne mode...
i will probably regret this in the morning when i have to be up early to get my garage door fixed... but it was fun while it lasted :D

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
haha yeah I am already feeling the aftereffects of super ne mode...
i will probably regret this in the morning when i have to be up early to get my garage door fixed... but it was fun while it lasted :D

Hey, I wonder if an Ne hangover leaves you with the ability to focus on mundane tasks??? :shocking: :happy2:

I'll be so productive tomorrow! :banana2:

A

Anew Leaf

Hey, I wonder if an Ne hangover leaves you with the ability to focus on mundane tasks??? :shocking: :happy2:

I'll be so productive tomorrow! :banana2:

In my experience, no... ;)

I usually spend it feeling tired and out of it and not wanting to talk beyond grunting answers at people.

I haz to get garage door fixed tomorrow. :sadbanana: my car is inside and I haz to get to work....

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
In my experience, no... ;)

I usually spend it feeling tired and out of it and not wanting to talk beyond grunting answers at people.

I haz to get garage door fixed tomorrow. :sadbanana: my car is inside and I haz to get to work....

Oh. :sadbanana:

Maybe it's different for Ne doms.... <*hopes*>