• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halp meh pl0x! Wut Type Am Eye?

Wut type am eye?

• Total voters

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
whoa, ESFP?
lets-party-webentry.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh:

*runs off to write emo poetry*

I let the darkness in,
Once inside I realize,
That instead it came within.

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]. Is that e4 enough for you? :D

oh wittle wabbit you's just a tryin so hard! haha no no actually...it kinda works... but!!! you know what i found interesting in that tritype video...the 479 woman mentioned how she was afraid to let people see her sadness...which is so 4 7 9...it's crazy! she had such a different way about her then the 451 chick. she was softer and smiley but she had sadness and depth of feeling in her eyes. i could see you being like that.

A

Anew Leaf

oh wittle wabbit you's just a tryin so hard! haha no no actually...it kinda works... but!!! you know what i found interesting in that tritype video...the 479 woman mentioned how she was afraid to let people see her sadness...which is so 4 7 9...it's crazy! she had such a different way about her then the 451 chick. she was softer and smiley but she had sadness and depth of feeling in her eyes. i could see you being like that.

interesting... i will have to check that video out yo!

A

Anew Leaf

So new question to posit... I was reading somewhere that the tert function is sort of a "relief function" that you go to when you are stressed.

I find I sort of do both Si and Te...

Like, sometimes when I am stressed I want to control something going on so I will clean my house and make it so organized and clean my ESTJ grandmother would have approved. And other times I sink myself into watching a movie I have seen 100 times or read a book I know all the words to, etc.

So maybe I am a hybrid monkey love child of both ENFP and INFP = ?!?!

A

Anew Leaf

eh... i spent 12 seconds of my life that i will never get back now trying to find the thread... i give up. clearly something that is requiring up to 30 seconds just to find isn't worth finding.

G

Ginkgo

eh... i spent 12 seconds of my life that i will never get back now trying to find the thread... i give up. clearly something that is requiring up to 30 seconds just to find isn't worth finding.

Good... Good... 12 seconds closer to death.BWAHAHAHHAA