• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type us

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Between the four of us, we have scraped together enough significance to have a "type me" thread.

Please proceed to type, in any system you think relevant, [MENTION=6214]The Outsider[/MENTION] , [MENTION=13147]senza_tema[/MENTION] , [MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION] and/or [MENTION=404]erm[/MENTION] .

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
demon_possessed.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
The OP and following photos alone scream that you're all INFP.

Sorry guys. You can't escape it.

<3

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My picture was a kind of a joke wrapped in a puzzle, which somehow make sense in the context of this thread and what is being depicted.

I graded fifty papers about sandstorms in the last two days, I'm totally allowed.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Oh jeebus. Why sandstorms.

AND WHY WAS I NOT INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE US? HUH? YOU ALL HATE ME NOW OR SOMETHING?!

NO! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY LOVEMUFFIN.

If you join us, we'll have enough significance for two whole people, maybe even two and a half!

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 LOVEMUFFIN!!

[MENTION=404]erm[/MENTION] edit this and add me =p

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION]: your tumblr is Fe-INFp 4w5 sx/sp

like all the others

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
You're all infps imo, except nijntje who's definitely enfp.

I hate you. You are such an arse.

I'm glad Australia lost to Ireland, and I'm glad that Ireland lost to Wales. And tomorrow you'll weep as South Africa wins over Australia.

Also. Say goodbye to seeing my boobs again.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
You suck at typing.

I'll let you know when I don't think you're INFP anymore. We'll all get together and celebrate over some sort of alcoholic beverage. Nijntje can do most of the talking.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'll let you know when I don't think you're INFP anymore. We'll all get together and celebrate over some sort of alcoholic beverage. Nijntje can do most of the talking.

It's a baseless accusation until you provide some reasoning behind it.