• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dana's Type?

Dana's type:

• Total voters

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Theres a lot of Hoff to her...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Earth tones, I think.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Like the choices! :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I think NPs are naturally rather fluid characters when it comes to the I/E and T/F axes when they are in their element, but I am pretty confident that my default self is INFP. I have made some values-based decisions recently, which opened my eyes up to all of the values-based decisions I've made in the past (I was having a hard time discerning what exactly a values-based decision was.). I go by what feels right. NFs and NTs alike are thinkers... but it comes down to what they choose to defend.. a principle? A value? I choose the latter every time, unless I am tossing around an idea on a forum (which confusingly, is often a value).

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I think NPs are naturally rather fluid characters when it comes to the I/E and T/F axes when they are in their element, but I am pretty confident that my default self is INFP. I have made some values-based decisions recently, which opened my eyes up to all of the values-based decisions I've made in the past (I was having a hard time discerning what exactly a values-based decision was.). I go by what feels right. NFs and NTs alike are thinkers... but it comes down to what they choose to defend.. a principle? A value? I choose the latter every time, unless I am tossing around an idea on a forum (which confusingly, is often a value).

If so, you seem to carry some denial though.. the way you say sometimes you have no time for emotions or feelings.

*ponders*

I go through the same thing, INXP seems the only way to describe it.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
When I hit a rough patch in my life, I get more in touch with my feelings because they are negative and overbearing.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
When I hit a rough patch in my life, I get more in touch with my feelings because they are negative and overbearing.

This sounds more like your shadow (opposite) than your primary preference. Like an unhealthy T.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
And I am definitely concerned with the human element to a degree.. much more than INTPs (I've perceived.. I might be wrong), I'd say. I am not quite interested in making the world a better place or in serving humanity, as the INFP profiles say, but I definitely am most interested in the process of self-discovery and forming my identity, which I think is Fi.. I am very sensitive (meaning aware) of the tones of others when they are communicating with me.. which might be Ne, but I think that is a Feeler thing.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You know why I learn towards T? (By the way, I think introvert is a given)

Because your writing style always seems predigested and concise, as if you've considered what it is you want to express, and then digested the information several times before outputting the end result. To me, that's a very T-trait. I also think you tend to be skeptical about things that you hear, more so than the Fs.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Somehow you come across as exhibiting Fi instead of Fe to me :thinking: I went with the NFPs because of that!

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
And I am definitely concerned with the human element to a degree.. much more than INTPs (I've perceived.. I might be wrong), I'd say. I am not quite interested in making the world a better place or in serving humanity, as the INFP profiles say, but I definitely am most interested in the process of self-discovery and forming my identity, which I think is Fi.. I am very sensitive (meaning aware) of the tones of others when they are communicating with me.. which might be Ne, but I think that is a Feeler thing.

I'm the same exact way. Lots of the Ts are, I think. Look at Hustler's Free Advice & Psychotherapy thread. NF-heaven.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
This one factor is what will determine my type:

If INTPs can be passionate, deeply feeling souls.. then I am most definitely an INTP.

I brought my type up again in conversation with my mom yesterday and she, once again, confirmed: There is no way in hell you're a feeler.

:laugh: Mother knows best!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I know! That is precisely the thought that went through my mind when she said it. I was thinking, "How would you know? Introverted feeling is so far below the surface.."

heart

heart on fire
My mother was very Fe and she always accused me of being cold. She hasn't been the only one to say that.

At the same type, she complained that I disturbed her. Some strong Fe types seem to find Fi disturbing.