• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

drawn to the mystical

nothappy

So the question is what suits these descriptions the best?
I might even be a socially-rejected E, who knows.

(I got this off of astrology.com, Lol!)
Picked out what's true, and what isn't.

*Summarization

Pros

- Above-average psychic ability

- At times I have a very high mental ability and yet never hedged in by orthodoxy

- I succeed in these areas: mathematics/computer science, writing -- particularly history and "New Age" subjects --and political/social action. Natural both as teacher and advanced student in such esoteric sciences as symbology, numerology and astrology.

Cons

- Tendency to be impulsive in decision-making particularly in choice of associations

- Friendships are strained or even broken altogether, because at times I'm too self-willed, perhaps being too abrupt or seeming to be rude.

nothappy

Thanks, before I may have blocked out my feelings too much, resulting in chaos with self-identity.

...mistyped myself as the 'thinkers', when clearly feelings were more present.

I may have been in denial... :doh:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
PS, do you mean "mystical" instead of "mythical"? I an change that for ya, unless you know how to change it yourself.

nothappy

My guess would be ISFJ.

Also, everyone has both "thinking" and "feeling" functions.

Try taking the cognitive processes test.

Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes

Thanks, I scored as INTP and ISFJ from it before.
Conclusion: :nice:

Scored again as INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation