• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Oh WAAAAAHHH, you're not an INFJ!"

wildflower

Yeah, ISTPs = strong and silent type.

I think you can see where I don't qualify. :rofl1:

i think maybe you are thinking of istjs. i have a really good friend who is istp. he's hyper, talkative but not necessarily outgoing, very upbeat, likes high adrenaline sports, motorcycles, he's really funny and is dyslexic. he's one of my favorite people. i'm not sure what your mb-type is but you don't give off an infj vibe to me at all. seriously, we're sensitive, moody and tend to get depressed easily. there is a reason we are rare. ;)

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scream EXXP.

Your energy is overwhelming me.

Anyhow, just because INFJs are rare doesn't make it a good type. I would love to be more like an ISTP, for that matter.

But hey, people question my type too but...ehhhhh.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know if "bitch and moan" are great words to describe not agreeing with someone's type. :laugh:

Anyway, I didn't want to bite, you are what you say you are, of course, but I'll put my two cents in. I think that your energy would knock even me outside of a room, and I'm pretty tough. ESTP trying to prove a point? Maybe ISTP.

I could also see ENTP or ExTJ from your online presentation. Maybe post a video for your in-person presentation?

(Sorry if someone already asked that, and I'm still looking around for your INFJ explanation post.)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now everyone's sounding like Elfboy as to what type he thinks the other person is.

Sheesh just leave [MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] alone; it's not like that INFJ is YOUR type, it's hers and what she decided on (unless she asks for your opinion then that's a different story).

She posted the thread asking about it, not us- and then she put it in her signature. I think that's close enough to asking for it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RE: ESTP accusations

*bathes in Nix*

What. Do I have to do. To cure myself of ESTP?

The test results show that I indeed have high levels of E and T, but it's a false positive. I swear to god I'll wear a condom next time!!

Oh wait you wanted me to react.

then: :mellow:

They are not "accusations". I tried to be an Se dom for years, if you are that way naturally, then you have some very enviable traits- this forum just doesn't put them to light very well at all. I'm not saying that you ARE an ESTP for sure, but that's not an insult whatsoever. I would personally rather be an ESTP than an INFJ- but then there's a lot of people who envy the Ni doms too, everyone's got something amazing to add.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They are not "accusations". I tried to be an Se dom for years, if you are that way naturally, then you have some very enviable traits- this forum just doesn't put them to light very well at all. I'm not saying that you ARE an ESTP for sure, but that's not an insult whatsoever. I would personally rather be an ESTP than an INFJ- but then there's a lot of people who envy the Ni doms too, everyone's got something amazing to add.

The "accusations" thing was meant in jest. I've nothing against Se - it's GREAT. Very handy. But I simply wasn't born with Se. It's something that just grew into me later.

And ENTP is another one I'm considering. That was what I originally typed as. The only thing is, I don't have even a speck of Si. I do have Se though (now, lol).

Definitely not ENTJ, and ESPECIALLY NOT ESTJ, exactly WHAT are you high on to suggest such a thing?

:rofl1:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've nothing against Se - it's GREAT. But I simply wasn't born with Se. It's something that just grew into me later.

And ENTP is another one I'm considering.

Definitely not ExTJ, and ESPECIALLY NOT ESTJ, exactly WHAT are you high on to suggest such a thing?

:rofl1:

No, I haven't had that many conversations with you, or read the Cockburn manual. I'm going on your energy and words that I've read. ENTP seems plausible, too. Do you have a video around? You seem like you've got good Se, but so do I, it seems helpful in the Ne situation. :laugh:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, I haven't had that many conversations with you, or read the Cockburn manual. I'm going on your energy and words that I've read. ENTP seems plausible, too. Do you have a video around? You seem like you've got good Se, but so do I, it seems helpful in the Ne situation. :laugh:

No vid unfortunately, but here are a few things about my IRL me:

- Not nearly as much a potty mouth as I am on here
- Don't rant/whine at all IRL, as I prefer to simply DO something about it.
- Not as salty, except with close friends. Otherwise, I come off as professional/polite.
- Not really a huge smiley/cheerleader type, as I find that annoying
- I'm a really good chameleon. I know people who can only act in a certain way, and in differing situations, they stick out like a sore thumb. That's not me.

Other than that, I think I'm pretty similar IRL as I am here. :thinking:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No vid unfortunately, but here are a few things about my IRL me:

- Not nearly as much a potty mouth as I am on here
- Don't rant/whine at all IRL, as I prefer to simply DO something about it.
- Not as salty, except with close friends. Otherwise, I come off as professional/polite.
- Not really a huge smiley/cheerleader type, as I find that annoying
- I'm a really good chameleon. I know people who can only act in a certain way, and in differing situations, they stick out like a sore thumb. That's not me.

Other than that, I think I'm pretty similar IRL as I am here. :thinking:

Yeah, I would still probably lump you in a generalized extx group if I had met you in real life and saw those facts. When I think INFJ, I think of people who have expressive faces, people that may appear anxious outwardly, but easy to open up to- warm, sensitive, appear off in their own world at times. (outwardly). I don't want to sound too Elfboy or state this as fact, but they are just general reference points for me, I like people and typing them quickly, (even if it means changing my mind a few times over the course of time) -so these are just "first impression" observations that I normally get. Have you read a lot of the INFJ threads around here? Lots of insights around here. I think if you read some of the stuff and it SCREAMS "MRCOCKBURN!" then you have a chance to be that type. Not always great to type based on other people, but here it's a little easier- people revealing their inner most thoughts and their types left and right.

I feel that way with a lot of the Ne and Fi people around here. (NFP's, ENTP's, SFP's)

wolfy

awsm
You don't seem infj on here. You don't do the long, well thought out post thing. You don't have the slight sarcastic bite. Your style is in your face. Or in my face... I'm not sure how to put that. You come across as EXXP. But... hey... if you say infj it's no skin off my nose.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION]: ever considered ESFJ

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think for you, you might as well insert your MBTI as COCK because it's a cockshit theory that's too simplistic to explain human behavior and motivations.

Come, join the COOL club :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think for you, you might as well insert your MBTI as COCK because it's a cockshit theory that's too simplistic to explain human behavior and motivations.
Come, join the COOL club :D

no thanks. you and Victor can have fun with that :yes:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no thanks. you and Victor can have fun with that :yes:

At least I don't change my labels every few days trying to project what the theory says <insert label here> is supposed to be

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At least I don't change my labels every few days trying to project what the theory says <insert label here> is supposed to be

hey now, no ad hominem intended
PS: though looking at your signature, you just did :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At a less frequent rate than you~

I've known I was ENFP from the time I joined this forum 4 years ago, I just like to stir the pot every now and again. enneagram on the other hand, that shit's confusing

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've known I was ENFP from the time I joined this forum 4 years ago, I just like to stir the pot every now and again. enneagram on the other hand, that shit's confusing

hence, label switching