• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why I Am Not An ENTP

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
okay...just seconds in but it really doesn't sound like ne speak [MENTION=13844]redcheerio[/MENTION]!!

Yeah weird, hey? Cuz then I find other posts that maybe sound like Ne. So I'm confused. And usually I recognize other ENTPs pretty quickly.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...hmm...i have no idea...just read the whole thing and..i can't point to anything and say yeah that's exactly right or that makes sense...none of it seems to really define things in the way that i understand them...so...i'm just left not knowing...it's bothering me! must solve the puzzle!!

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
yeah...hmm...i have no idea...just read the whole thing and..i can't point to anything and say yeah that's exactly right or that makes sense...none of it seems to really define things in the way that i understand them...so...i'm just left not knowing...it's bothering me! must solve the puzzle!!

Me too!

:sherlock:

(Yet not enough to actually spend time looking into it, only wondering and thinking I'll investigate later.... :laugh:)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha me too!!! for a second it really really bothers me tho!!

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Alright. Let's try this again. I've been relaxing on analyzing how I think and kind of going with the flow with my life right now. I feel jovial, a nice sense of coolness, actually solidifying my thoughts on whether I am a T or F. The way I have been acting as of late is T - dom/aux., I have been much more expressive as of late and my ideas and thoughts freely flow from my lips. It's nice not being couped up within myself and letting myself interact with those around me. This helps me decide on my thoughts of extroversion and introversion with extroversion quickly taking the lead. So I believe we have for sureties sake ExTx. I doubt anyone would believe me if I said I were an S... I don't think I am either, but I still won't give up the thought that ESTP might be an option if realizations come with time. As of now I see myself as intuitive dominant simply because existing within the present seems difficult even when I am actively engaged with my environment (Not saying S's don't daydream merely a requirement is being in sync with your environment and that does not happen unless I force myself to do so... We're back to ENTx (with confidence this time :)).

Te or Ne.

I remember being asked a few questions. The first that comes to mind is my idea on efficiency. I love something that is streamlined. All the pieces work as they are supposed to with little effort at all. Everything falling into place precisely when needed. Would I say that it's a top priority... Yes, I would. It seems like trying to make a better system and getting work (I make pizza's) done as quickly as physically possible. I don't know if that is a tell on the actual function though. I think describing how this is done is probably the best way to determine which function is leading. I believe I learn what the tool is used for, not so much what it's created out of... The components of it need to be understood before I can actually alter the system. Through that I should learn how the machinery, whatever it may be should be used.

As for the movie question. I'm usually trying to figure out what they could've done better with plot structure as well as create a sequel if possible.

Hm... I think that was all. Any other questions? I'll try to stop being so mysterious, hahaha. :blush: I appreciate the help.

A

Anew Leaf

Alright. Let's try this again. I've been relaxing on analyzing how I think and kind of going with the flow with my life right now. I feel jovial, a nice sense of coolness, actually solidifying my thoughts on whether I am a T or F. The way I have been acting as of late is T - dom/aux., I have been much more expressive as of late and my ideas and thoughts freely flow from my lips. It's nice not being couped up within myself and letting myself interact with those around me. This helps me decide on my thoughts of extroversion and introversion with extroversion quickly taking the lead. So I believe we have for sureties sake ExTx. I doubt anyone would believe me if I said I were an S... I don't think I am either, but I still won't give up the thought that ESTP might be an option if realizations come with time. As of now I see myself as intuitive dominant simply because existing within the present seems difficult even when I am actively engaged with my environment (Not saying S's don't daydream merely a requirement is being in sync with your environment and that does not happen unless I force myself to do so... We're back to ENTx (with confidence this time :)).

Te or Ne.

I remember being asked a few questions. The first that comes to mind is my idea on efficiency. I love something that is streamlined. All the pieces work as they are supposed to with little effort at all. Everything falling into place precisely when needed. Would I say that it's a top priority... Yes, I would. It seems like trying to make a better system and getting work (I make pizza's) done as quickly as physically possible. I don't know if that is a tell on the actual function though. I think describing how this is done is probably the best way to determine which function is leading. I believe I learn what the tool is used for, not so much what it's created out of... The components of it need to be understood before I can actually alter the system. Through that I should learn how the machinery, whatever it may be should be used.

As for the movie question. I'm usually trying to figure out what they could've done better with plot structure as well as create a sequel if possible.

Hm... I think that was all. Any other questions? I'll try to stop being so mysterious, hahaha. :blush: I appreciate the help.

hey look! it's the new elfboy!

p.s. i iz yanking yo chain.

i just see you as ENTP - can't pinpoint why, it is just. :) like why is a grapefruit a grape and also a fruit? no idea. that's why it's a mystery.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We're back to ENTx (with confidence this time :)

:yes:

This sounds almost too.... abstract, to fall cleanly in the realm of Te.

And this sounds TiNe to me.... but the fact that you automatically switched "book" to "movie" makes me think NeTi ;)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

:yes:

This sounds almost too.... abstract, to fall cleanly in the realm of Te.

And this sounds TiNe to me.... but the fact that you automatically switched "book" to "movie" makes me think NeTi ;)

Yes, madam. I suppose we can say I am... I think I'm in just the mood to accept it. :)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

p.s. "decisiveness" is like the definition of ENTJ... so.... odds are you are not an ENTJ ;).

What if you're decisive in your indecisiveness? :devil: This kind of thinking is what got me into my mess... Now feel the power of contradiction!

A

Anew Leaf

What if you're decisive in your indecisiveness? :devil: This kind of thinking is what got me into my mess... Now feel the power of contradiction!

somehow i don't think that's quite how it works... ;)

P.S. what an ENTP thing to say :shocking:

A

Anew Leaf

:hug: You can be an ENFJ if you'd like :blush:

Now we may all rest! The universe is as at should be. Rejoice and be glad for we have been spared a great punishment!

If only this was going to be the last we hear of this...... ;)