• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me for my own amusement

What type do you think OrangeAppled is?

• INFP 5w4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

• ISFP

• INFJ

• ENFP

• Total voters

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know my type, but I'm bored & feel like attention-whoring.

I included a few different INFP enneagram options, and then tossed in all the "bordering" MBTI types.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP 4w5 because i find it very easy to relate to a lot of your posts :)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Why does no one ever believe me when I say ESTJ? :devil:

/ sweet, sweet delusion

Starry

Oh my goodness OA...you are the most INFP 4w5 ever. And...you scare me a little bit with how brilliant and eloquent you are.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm about to vote other (e65 - thinking probs 80%, then 10 apiece for 4 and 9) partially because your posts seem exhaustive (in a neutral way).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Interesting...I thought it was my 5 wing which made me exhaustive information-wise. I do like to appear/be a know-it-all :tongue: . I also see this as image-related though, and more of a 4 issue when dissected than a 6 one.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think where e65s attempt to cover their asses in any given scenario (a billion blackup plans for every) and frequently succeed.

5s are more into succinct answers in specific fields. I hope. I'm. right. guys?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think where e65s attempt to cover their asses in any given scenario (a billion blackup plans for every) and frequently succeed.

5s are more into succinct answers in specific fields. I hope. I'm. right. guys?

I see....that's not really my motive though. I don't feel like I am trying to cover my ass in that way. I know 4s like to acknowledge their own flaws for various reasons, one of which is to explore a truth about themselves/the world. I think I do that.... I guess I see it more as exploring something in depth so as to understand it than covering every inch so as not to be wrong.

I'm not a 5 either though, and I know what you mean about them being succinct. I notice 4s are prone to walls of texts than 5s....

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
R

Riva

Yikes!!!

INFP for sure. Especially after reading your self description in the 'what are you like IRL?' thread.
Your posts are really interesting. And I don't often say this. They are well written too. I don't see you spam at all. Everyone spams once in a while. But you just don't seem to at all.
You don't sound as bubbly as most INFPs do. Or as sensitive as other INFPs. It's a variation between those two images INFPs emit from my experience.
Well written posts, with a NF vibe to it, without a trace of Fe (it doesn't mean as bad as I made it sound), but at the same moment without a trace of anger or annoyance NTs emit (when annoyed).

And I am shocked :shock:. You have more than 4,000 posts. But you go unnoticed. But never unappreciated. You give out a lurker vibe too. But a lurker who has more posts than I do.