• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me with typing...

gromit

likes this
New manager. I've worked with her on projects before, but now I report to her.

She is very nice and gives lots of affirmation, she is soft-spoken, but very very thorough and competent at what she does. She comes across sweet at first, I think in meetings people might underestimate her until she starts talking about work, then you know that she knows what she is talking about. She also seems to read the dynamic of situations. She remembers details very well and is very skilled at putting things together to a final product: a lot of the projects she ends up working on do not have a clear protocol, but she has an idea of where she wants things to go, and works through to that point. She is very organized and professional and sooooo productive.

Seems she is probably an introverted feeler. I don't know about P/J or S/N. What do you think?

Silveresque

I think she seems like an extroverted feeler, xxFJ. If she's very productive, gives lots of affirmation, and reads the dynamic of situations (do you mean social situations?), then that seems to indicate Fe. Also, it's hard to tell from the little information you've given, but she seems like a practical person with good memory for details, which points toward a sensing type. I can't guess on the introversion/extroversion yet, so I would say xSFJ.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I would guess ISFJ as well but idk for sure.

gromit

likes this
[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION] - what is your reasoning?

G

Glycerine

The thorough and detail oriented nature makes me think ISFJ. As a NFJ, I hate thoroughly planning out details for events and projects.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Immediate thought was xxFJ, most likely ISFJ. She sounds Fe, not Fi.

I think the attention to detail would indicate xSFJ.