• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology Test

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
I took the Jung Typology Test two times before, and I got INTJ for each one. I took it again today (I am unsure of myself being an INTJ), and I got INTP as a result. I think I was more truthful when I took it this time. Should I stick with the INTP result, or should I read more about each MBTI type and see which one is the best for me now?

This can be locked when I get an answer, thanks.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, screw the description of type.. find out what you use. MBTI got 100% more interesting when I began to study the cognitive functions.

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Alright, thanks everyone. I got an INTP. I guess it fits me better than an INTJ. (Now I feel dumb that I always considered myself as an INTJ).

INTP Profile said:
I know we agree, people feel like I am trying to challenge them, which is frustrating because I am just doing it out of excitement.

I understand that feeling, so I must be an INTP!