• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think is my instinct variant based on a picture of my eyes?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The title says it all. What I have here is a picture of my eyes, and I want you to determine what instinctual variant vibe they give. I also included a picture of just one of my eyes, for good measure. :yes:

Both eyes
intenseeyes.png

Single eye
myeye22.jpg

Type away! :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
based solely on your eyes: Sp/Sx all the way

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Introverted Feeling

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
based solely on your eyes: Sp/Sx all the way

agreed! :D and yes...i have no bloody idea why...but i thought so before i read his post too haha

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
agreed! :D and yes...i have no bloody idea why...but i thought so before i read his post too haha

Like, you immediately thought that when you first gazed your eyes upon the picture? Or were you thinking that before you saw the picture?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your eyes look pained by all the problems of the world.

wolfy

awsm
you're such a sensor :doh:

You say it like it's an insult.
Why don't you just admit you're pulling stuff out of your ass.
Nothing wrong with that. Bit of fun.

Oh, and I am sensor. All sensor.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your eyes look pained by all the problems of the world.

Really? I wasn't thinking that at all at the time I took these pictures, but I guess it's in my demeanor. :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i stared into your eyes and thought about it...i saw reservedness with underlying intensity that also reads as fragile fi covered in sheet metal..ha..nevermind i can't verbalize it...let me try like someone who actually uses words everyday...okay i can't even figure out my own so don't put too much stock in it but you seem reserved externally...protective...cautious...mistrusting..your insides are gooey and intense with so much passion..light and dark...so much so that it scares you and alienates you and you hide it from most.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You say it like it's an insult.
Why don't you just admit you're pulling stuff out of your ass.
Nothing wrong with that. Bit of fun.

sorry, my post came off as a little prejudiced, but no, I'm not pulling stuff out of my ass. you shouldn't discredit the power of intuition :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really? I wasn't thinking that at all at the time I took these pictures, but I guess it's in my demeanor. :laugh:

Yeah, you look like you're going to go write a sad poem.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i stared into your eyes and thought about it...i saw reservedness with underlying intensity that also reads as fragile fi covered in sheet metal..ha..nevermind i can't verbalize it...let me try like someone who actually uses words everyday...okay i can't even figure out my own so don't put too much stock in it but you seem reserved externally...protective...cautious...mistrusting..your insides are gooey and intense with so much passion..light and dark...so much so that it scares you and alienates you and you hide it from most.

Wow, that's pretty epic. :D
I never knew you could read someone like that just by looking at their eyes. :laugh:

But would you say that my eyes look like that of a phobic 6w5 and/or an INFP, too?