• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think is my instinct variant based on a picture of my eyes?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, you look like you're going to go write a sad poem.

Wow, I didn't think my eyes looked like they were sad at all. :laugh:
Well, the picture with both of them, anyway; the single eye picture, I can see. :yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, that's pretty epic. :D
I never knew you could read someone like that just by looking at their eyes. :laugh:

But would you say that my eyes look like that of a phobic 6w5 and/or an INFP, too?

i would say infp but i don't think i could guess your enneagram type.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i would say infp but i don't think i could guess your enneagram type.

Just curious, about the thing you said about me being reserved and afraid of my underlying intensity... do you think that would have anything to do with me being a 6? I can't seem to distinguish Sp-dominance and 6-ness very well. :/

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have no idea...i have a lot to learn regarding enneagram types and variants. to me as a 7w6 i feel like it just makes me more odd and panicky...maybe more unsure of myself..i wouldn't describe sp the same...but then again i might be sx/sp and maybe they influence me similarly...sorry maybe someone who knows more about it can help with that.

VagrantFarce

This is a real waste of time, no one's going to really determine anything about your variant from a picture of your bloody eyes.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a real waste of time, no one's going to really determine anything about your variant from a picture of your bloody eyes.

They are not bloody! They are watery! Bloody eyes would be like a really emo sx/sp person.

B

brainheart

I would need to see more than eyes, really. The whole face, how you present yourself, I don't know. I don't think this works.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It isn't anything legitimate, of course. It's all for fun.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would need to see more than eyes, really. The whole face, how you present yourself, I don't know. I don't think this works.

Of course not. I was just seeing if I had "the look" that Sx-doms are sometimes said to be characterized by. :laugh:

TheLotus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Image031.gif This might help...I know my stacking is sx/sp for certain and look at the difference, my eyes pierce where as yours feel more contained and soft. I say sp/sx also!!