• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hehe this is amusing. Perhaps amerellis is just telling people what they come off like when someone new first encounters them.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed being an ISTJ for a little while, before being bumped back to my normal INFP. I had a little strut and everything...

DAMMIT!! I WAS *THIS* CLOSE TO NOT BEING AN NF ANYMORE!!! :D

I feel horribly attention whorish posting here. That being said, [MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION], please hit me with your best First Impressionâ„¢ punch.

Last edited:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She see's patterns people, that is the why, the motivation so to speak.

I've been typed with having Asperger's not just because I can have issues being social, but because I'm pretty talented at finding patterns in things, mostly visual but aduitory as well.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Ok so . . . I didn't really know where to post this, maybe in my 3 different types thread would have made more sense . . .I might add this there later too, but, I have another complication to report that makes my theory all the more hard to believe . . . you know how I said I thought your type of origin might be able to change but that your original type, the one that refelects the order of functions you use, is probably innate. I don't believe this anymore because I think last night, when I was watching a movie, 10 things I hate about you, (god this sounds so stupid) but I think my type changed from ESTJ to INFJ. Which sounds completely ridiculous and impossible because they are types that are so different, but they are actually really close to each other, even though you would think they wouldn't be, and . . . I might make another video of myself, just to see if anyone notices a difference in me. As much as I've always really admired INFJs, I'm really bummed about becoming one because, I was pretty content as an ESTJ gone INFP, but now that I'm an INFJ I feel soo self critical. Like I come off as a dumbass, that I'm just so simple minded and stupid. :( I really need to start reading more to sharpen up my T which I guess would now be Ti. O and how do I think I know I changed to INFJ? Not only did I feel a change, when I made a video so I could type myself orally this morning, that's what I came up as. I understand this all seems really unbelievable and most people reading this are either going to be flat out disbeleiving or very very skeptical at best, which you should be I mean I didn't think it was possible for people to change types, all though considering how changeable the mind is it isn't entirely impossible seeming.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
[MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION]

I would be grateful for a type based on any observations you have please.

:D

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hon, you've typed me INFJ, ENFJ, ISTP, and ESTP. I think your system is to pull random rabbits out the hat if the person didn't list their type, or to "agree" with their listed type or tweak it only slightly (but randomly - via dichotomy letter or function order) to make it appear as a well-reasoned choice.

What would you say my type is now?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hon, you've typed me INFJ, ENFJ, ISTP, and ESTP. I think your system is to pull random rabbits out the hat if the person didn't list their type, or to "agree" with their listed type or tweak it only slightly (but randomly - via dichotomy letter or function order) to make it appear as a well-reasoned choice.

What would you say my type is now?

What IS my type now?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Agreed.

Any system in which my Pness cannot be acknowledged in all its glory is absolute bollocks. Personally, I say we toss you in the Pillory and pelt you to death with hot cabbages and hardened peaches, but unfortunately, I'm not in charge here. If I was, what a marvelous reign that would be. Oh yes, There would be change. Things would be DIFFERENT.

*Daydreams of life as a tyrannical forum dictator*

R

ReflecTcelfeR

[MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION]

Enough to type me off of or no?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Ok, so I was avoiding coming on here because I really didn't want to have to deal with everyone doubting my theories when I was having doubts about my own type but . . . believe it or not you guys I really have noticed a change in myself. And I had a dream about it last night where people also noticed a change in me based on the video I posted in the 3 types thread, so if you haven't seen that then and think I'm full of it, then please do that . . .
O and btw, even though my new original type is INFJ, my type of origin is now ENFP. which, considering how those are the functions I have spent all my life developing, I probably still come off more as than an INFJ. Also, ENFP is also closer to ESTP functions so to the untrained eye/ear, I'd probably come off more ESTP before I came off INFJ.
And yeah, everyone making fun of me because I believe types can change, first of all me mistyping you at first is not me thinking that your type changed. Remeber I didn't come on here with my theory as developed as it is now, with thinking that everyone has 3 types.
[MENTION=9016]mrcockburn[/MENTION] [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION] : I'm sorry if it seems that way but that really is far from the truth. I now realise that I can only find type of origin based purely on written voice, which I might go back and forth on as it can take me a while to click into someones style of writing. Also, Stigmata, that post seemed way ironic to me, saying that your Pness needs to be recognized and in a world where you were dictator it would be . . . uhm . . . don't you realize that fantasizing about power like that is much MUCH more characteristic of INTJs than INTPs? I stand by my original typing of you in that I think your type of orgin at least is INTJ.
[MENTION=11928]Uwace[/MENTION] : You seem like an ESFP to me in almost every respect and that's probably not going to be changing any time soon.
[MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION] : I'll admit, going strictly off your username, I would guess you were a NTP, probably ENTP. But I'll investigate your posts more to tell you with more confidence what I believe your type of origin to be.
. . . . . . . . .
My mistake, at least for your type of origin, I'm getting ENFP. Also, seeing how you reference peter pan, "NeVRland," in your quote, which is a story of NF fantasy, NF seems to fit based off that I suppose.
[MENTION=9251]Jonnyboy[/MENTION] : You are so welcome. :)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION] : I'm sorry if it seems that way but that really is far from the truth. I now realise that I can only find type of origin based purely on written voice, which I might go back and forth on as it can take me a while to click into someones style of writing. Also, Stigmata, that post seemed way ironic to me, saying that your Pness needs to be recognized and in a world where you were dictator it would be . . . uhm . . . don't you realize that fantasizing about power like that is much MUCH more characteristic of INTJs than INTPs? I stand by my original typing of you in that I think your type of orgin at least is INTJ.
It follows the typical posting protocol I've worked oh so hard to establish here; It's my posting ass-groove, if you will. Unfortunately, the INTJ porridge is too hot, and the INFP porridge is too cold, and it looks like the only one left is that slop of INTP porridge in between them.

Ok, so I was avoiding coming on here because I really didn't want to have to deal with everyone doubting my theories when I was having doubts about my own type but . . . believe it or not you guys I really have noticed a change in myself. And I had a dream about it last night where people also noticed a change in me based on the video I posted in the 3 types thread, so if you haven't seen that then and think I'm full of it, then please do that . . .

I don't have much to comment on this besides the fact that reading this and the projected sense of persecution and and desperation in the tone of this post made me think of the Pat Benatar song "Love is a Battlefield" for some reason, however, I can't explain why I saw any sort of connection between the two. I even edited the lyrics of the song so they'd be a bit more apt to your present little predicament.

We are Jung
Si to Ni we stand
No function order, no demands
Typology is a battlefield

We are strong, no on can tell us we're typed wrong
Searchin' our posts for so long
Both of us knowing
Typology is a battlefield

Again, not much to say, other than I found humor in this. I imagined you giving this post as a speech in front of an angry mob of pitchfork and fiery torch wielding posters in an attempt to pacify their rage with your touching words of pure intentions and an admission of wrong doing, hoping they can excuse your actions by appealing to their sympathies.